Chapter 8 - Well that escalated quickly...

Loki's door is slightly ajar, a small green light peeking through the door frame. You walk in to see him sitting on his armchair, reading Hamlet and illuminating the pages with a small emerald ball of magic.

He looks up from the tale, confused as to who's entering his room at this time of night.

"What are you doing up Y/N it's almost 2 am," he questions you, taking a second to notice the minimal amount of clothing you are wearing.

"Taking a leap of faith," you say as you walk towards him, unable to resist any longer.

You sit down into his lap, and place a hand against his jaw. His eyes gazing into yours in bewilderment, and desire. You run your fingers through his soft, raven hair, and he sets one hand on your waist. 

Placing his other hand on the back of your neck, he pulls your face down closer to his. Unable to wait any longer, you crash your lips onto his. The kiss full of intensity and passion, both of your lips fitting perfectly together. Growing even more heated and vigorous, Loki lifts you up with ease, you wrapping your legs tightly around his defined torso. You pull your lips away from each other for a moment, both breathing heavily with your forehead resting upon his. 

"Oh darling, how I've waited for this moment," the god whispers. He throws you onto his bed and begins kissing your neck, earning a small moan from you. He becomes more intense at the sound of your pleasure, doing whatever it takes for you to be in even more.

An alarm rings through the building, an emergency team meeting. Tony has found the location in Rio.

"Oh for fuck's sake," you grumble in annoyance. "Damn it Stark, you couldn't have waited another hour," Loki protests.

"An hour?" you look at him eyes widened. "Yes love, why, can you not handle it?" he challenges, his voice dark and provocative. Oh how you wished you could stay in the room with him.

"Oh trust me I can, I'm just pleasantly surprised," you quip back daringly.

"I think there is something else you may be more pleasantly surprised by," responds the silver-tongued prince, who resumes sucking on your neck.

"You naughty prince, we have to go," you tease amorously, gently shoving the eager Asgardian off of you. 

"Fine," he groans. "But we will finish this later," he whispers into your ear salaciously. 

You both get up, extremely frustrated at Tony and lustful for one another. You walk to your room, followed by Loki, to put on more appropriate attire for a meeting. 

"Turn around," you order. "It's not like I wasn't about to see you naked anyway," Loki replies cheekily. You roll your eyes and slip off your dress, revealing a set of skimpy lingerie. The prince suddenly, pushes you against the wall with on hand wrapped around your neck and the other grabbing one of your legs and wrapping it around him, and kisses you fervently.

"Y/N what's taking you so long we have to leave, AH MY EYES-" Wanda enters the room and exits immediately.

You and Loki look at each other in panic, and separate. You begin to put on your suit, which you thank the Dagda covers your neck, and Loki changes into his armour with a flash of green magic.

"Wanda, I'm so sorry-" you begin. "What did I tell you about putting a lock on your door, Y/N. My mind wouldn't now be scarred if you had just put a lock on your door. But noooo, no one ever listens to Wanda," she cuts you off, and starts rambling as she walks briskly away. 

You look up at Loki, and both get sent into a fit of laughter at the young witch's reaction. 

"Come on we have to hurry, oh and FRIDAY you better not rat on us," you warn the AI system. "My metaphorical lips are sealed," she replies.