Chapter 11 - I think you know me...

You decide to go back to the same karaoke bar from a few weeks ago. Considering it ended up with Thor throwing Pietro off a roof last time, you don't really know why the team came to this decision.

You are getting dressed in your room, alone this time. You decide on a simple black vinyl dress and coat, remembering what happened when you wore a thin light coloured dress last time.

 You decide on a simple black vinyl dress and coat, remembering what happened when you wore a thin light coloured dress last time

There is a light knock on your door.

"Y/N?" 

It's Loki.

"Come in," you reply nervously.

He's dressed in a loose green satin shirt, and black suit pants, his hair styled to perfection. Gods did he look good.

"I just wanted to say how I'm-"

"You don't need to-" you cut him off, before he then cuts you off.

"No I think I do, I'm sorry for the horrible things I called you. I was unaware of the situation"

"It's all true though, I am a murderous bitch-"

"Don't say that." he snaps at you.

"Why not, I kill people all the time. Heck I killed Holloway only last week."

"It's different, those people are trying to kill you too. It's just survival," he justifies his point.

"I burned Conrad's heart out when he was lying defenceless on the floor. He's no saint, that's for sure, but I dictated his death," you scream back at him.

"It's not like he hadn't just dictated mine," the god roars back. 

"So you want me to be like him? The second I stooped to his level, I broke my own moral code. All for the sake of the planet. This stupid planet that I'm doomed to protect until I the day I die," you spit, rage building up inside you.

"You broke your moral code the second you lunged that sword into my stomach," Loki lashes out.

"I had no choice, you were going to die either way," you shout back at him.

"You don't think I'm sorry? Because I am. I'm so sorry Loki. I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you and couldn't think of another option. If you can think of another solution, pray do tell, because from where I'm standing, everyone got out of it alive."

"I might as well be dead if I can't have- never mind" Loki yells, but stops himself and walks out the door.

"If you can't have what? Where did your silver-tongue vanish to. Don't you dare walk away from me, we have to resolve this first," you shout after him. He slams the door.

You try to open it but he locked it. "Wow real mature Loki, just close the door in my face," you scream from outside his room.

"If you don't open this door right now I'm blasting it down," you wait. "Fine."