Chapter 15 - All is revealed

"Brother? What in Valhalla is Y/N doing in your bed," you wake up to the loud voice of the god of thunder. Shit.

"Hey Thor," you groan and begrudgingly detach yourself from Loki's arms.

"Thor we were planning on telling you soon-" Loki begins.

"Planning on telling me? Wait, so this isn't a one time thing," Thor questions. "How long has this been going on for?"

You and the dark prince look at each other, deciding which one of you will break the news. You win the silent staring contest and Loki gives in.

"A week or two, maybe longer," Loki looks at you for confirmation and you shrug.

"Please don't tell the rest of the team yet," you add. "We really don't want to deal with them today," you ask pleadingly.

"You two lost the right to ask me favours when you lied to my face, but that's not to say how happy I am that you two are together," Thor adds gleefully.

'This is exactly why I didn't want to tell him'  Loki says through your mind while looking you in the eyes.

'I know, but it's not like we could have hid it from him forever. He is your brother,' you reply.

"Loki stop doing your little mind tricks," Thor scolds, noticing you and Loki not paying attention to him, making both of your heads whip towards him.

"Tell me Loki, are you courting, officially," Thor asks, putting emphasis on his last word.

"Yes Thor, we are courting. Now leave before you see something I guarantee you do not want to see," Loki says irritatedly.

"Alright I'm going," Thor leaves and closes the door quickly behind him.

"The whole team's going to find out within the hour aren't they," you say knowingly to Loki.

"An hour if we're lucky," Loki continues.

"Well I have an idea how we can spend that hour," you hop out of the bed and slip off your dress from the night before. 

"You know, I think we share the same idea," he says darkly, expecting you to get back into bed. Instead, you decide to run out of his room.

"You'll have to catch me first," you shout as you run through the door, Loki getting out of bed to chase you.

You run through the hall and into the kitchen, to one side of the island unit.

"You can't outrun me Y/N, don't be naive," Loki says tempestuously from the other side of the kitchen island.

"I know, but it's funny to see you get all frustrated, and might I add, very hot," you tease the god.

Loki teleports to you, and lifts you up from behind.

"You know what happens when you test me Y/N," Loki whispers into your ear, his breath hot on your neck.

"It's the only reason I do," you reply playfully.

Loki carries you to the bathroom, and slams the door behind you. He eagerly pushes you up against the wall, one hand clasped around your neck, the other gripping your thigh. You look into his eyes, gods this man is beautiful. Grabbing his face, you pull him down into a passionate kiss. It feels different this time, still extremely hot, but also slower, more tender.

You use one hand to turn on the shower, and immediately bring it back to tear off his shirt. As your lips push against each other, you trail your hand down his muscular chest towards his enlarged member.