Tied

So far Eldon, me, Cierra and West had made it onto the team, so West dug his hand into the hat and pulled out a name.

"Hayley." He called, so Hayley stepped forward to lots of cheers from A-Troupe, knowing that Hayley is a phenomenal dancer. She can do a 270 degree split and she has to go against one of the best dancers on Elite. Max was a head taller than her, sturdy, while she was smaller but intimidating.

"You know the drill, get choreographing." Kate condemned, gesturing to the exit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Max went first, and his solo was amazing. The precision, technique, it worried me. Would Hayley be able to compete at this level?

And when she stepped up to the dance floor, when she started dancing, I couldn't look away. I could watch her over and over and never get tired of her no matter what. She is explosive, captivating and she's not only killing it, she's setting the floor on fire. Hip hop seemed to be the way of showing her character because it certainly did, and it rivalled Max's dance and put it in jeopardy. When she finished, there was tumultuous applause because she'd displayed her flexibility a lot in that, pulling out tricks she'd created herself. 

"Well, who won?" Elite pointed to Max while we pointed to Hayley, and the equal amount made it a tie.

"Lucien, if it's a tie shouldn't we induct both dancers into the troupe?" Kate vouched sneakily, Lucien agreeing. 

"So, Max and Hayley, congratulations on your spot on A-Troupe!"