Dream Come True

We were all rehearsing the semifinals routine as a group, and seeing as England were our competitors for this round, everyone was working ten times harder, the energy in the room palpable. 

"Alright, take five, everyone!" Kate called, clapping her hands and shooting a sly look at James, who gave a smug smile to Riley, who gave one to West and so on. Then I felt a head on my shoulder, arms wrapping around my waist, a kiss pressed to my cheek. 

"Luke!" I giggled, turning round immediately and covering his lips with mine, my arms thrown around his neck while everyone wolf-whistled, the girls going 'aww'. When we detached, I could feel Noah's eyes on us, but I didn't care. 

"So that's what the sly looks were about." 

"We knew that you wanted to see Luke, so we contacted the Internationals board, and they paid for his flight to Miami." Kate smiled, her eyes happy. 

"I'm here to watch you guys win Internationals, I know you'll be sick." 

"Excuse me, your time has ran out." The host approached with England, her face stern. 

"We've only just started!" Kate protested, walking forward. 

"It's England's turn to rehearse, now clear the stage." Riley approached Ella, who was watching with a smug look. 

"See you at semifinals." We left the stage, every one of us shooting cold looks at England.