I Know a Teenage Abomination

Madilyn' POV

    Today started off like any other day. Getting out of bed, struggling to wake up from sleepiness as I walk to the bathroom. Once to my destination I shuffle through my mess of a drawer to find my necessities of the day  to look amazing, as always.

Hair brush 

toothbrush 

cinnamon toothpaste (Yes... i made her like cinnamon toothpaste... I know i'm a monster)

foundations and concealers

and last but not least my 14410 Dutchess red lipstick.

"Okay, once one is prepared one must get ready." I announced. I sweep my hair behind pointy ears. I dot my foundation  across my face, with two little dots under my eyes. With one light sweep of concealer along my under eye I blend it all out. Once I'm done I prep my toothbrush. Once the toothpaste is on I begin to brush my teeth. The paste begins to foam in my mouth from the reaction from the chemicals. I spit out the foam when done then rinse my mouth with water. I grab my brush to comb threw the forest that is my bed head. Once my curls were at the right amount of frizz, I put on the final touches. My lipstick.  

"Dang," I say to the mirror, " I still got it. And it never left."

I walk out of the bathroom. To hear the all to familiar snores of Luz coming from Luz's room. Get to my room to put my Hexside uniform on. I left my room and quickly went to the kitchen were Mom is.

"Good Morning Mom." I greeted. 

"Why are you a Morning person." She grumbled. I shrugged at her.

"Well I'm off to school now. See ya later." I waved.

"You sure you don't want to skip again?" She asked. "A trash slug washed on the beach." 

"Nope." I ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luz's POV

"If magic is all about digging for slime balls, maybe I don't have the stomach for it."

"You can do this! You got this!" A voice said.

"Mysterious voice of encouragement?" I questioned. I walk to where the voice is coming from. I push past some bushes to see who is speaking. To which I see...

"No. Little witch girl." I grinned.

"It doesn't matter if you get a bad grade. It does not reflect your power as a witch." She said. "And plus there are better opportunities in this course." She seems more encouraged, that's good. "Now get to school." She stepped forward only to step on a flower.

"Oh no, little friend. I'm so sorry." She frowned. She knelt down and did that circle in the air magic thing. Suddenly the flower popped back.

"Whoa" I am amazed. Suddenly I hear squeaking. Just then another girl came in, on top of a barrel, reading a book. She had green hair with her natural hair showing at the roots. Her nails where painted black and she had magenta legging and sleeves.

"Willow." She greeted. "Wow you're so unnoticeable I almost ran into you." The flower wilted again.

"Hi Amity." Willow does not seem to fond of her.

"Shouldn't you get to class early to-" Amity was interrupted by the  rattling of Willow's pot. It knocked over an purple slug. It was moaning and groaning.

"Is that an eyeball?" I whispered shouted.

"Oh Willow, you don't have anything to show do you." Amity said.