♫𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦♫

[𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡, 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠]

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗬/𝗡 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

-

The sky was filled with huge, gray clouds of sadness, covering every bit of sunlight that was desperate to touch the ground at last. Small creatures that roamed the forests scurried off into their homes before becoming wet, birds that soared through the sky found their ways back to their nests, and the people that walked the streets ran inside any nearby shop, trying not to slip on the wet concrete.

As the light droplets of rain quickly turned into bullets, a girl with a bright red rain jacket slowly walked towards the familiar neighborhood she could call home. It was after school, and Y/N decided that it was best to just walk home. Her mother and father were always out doing god knows what. Most likely stealing from a drug store again.

Y/N didn't come from a picture perfect background. Her parents were always on house arrest, or charged with thievery of stupid shit. No telling how many times she saw her parents mugshots on tv with the headline 'a couple caught unsuccessfully stealing cigarettes from old lady's residence'. She was not proud whatsoever. Her brother was off to college with little to no hope of graduating (he wasn't that smart), and probably making money by doing the dirty with girls. The rest of her family was dead, so that left Y/N.

The neighborhood was in sight, and the girl slowly started skipping/running to the comforting home that she has visited numerous times. Her boyfriend, Aidan, has yet again invited her over to dinner with her parents. Not like she minded at all. Every dinner shared with him and his family held so many memories, that her mind sometimes thinks it was all just a dream.

Her red hoodie started to slip off her head, and the harsh rain tapped at her head. The dining room was clearly visible from the outside, since a magnificently built window covers almost the whole front wall, and she saw Aidan slumped down at the table. His hands were placed on his head, and his fingers laced through his dark brown hair. Every little thing he does gives Y/N butterflies. He could be just sitting there, and she would become nervous. Oh wait, he was just sitting there..

Aidan slowly looked up from his hands, and spotted Y/N skipping to his house, and his slight frown faded into a cheeky grin, and he disappeared from the dining room. The welcome mat crunched slightly beneath her rubber boots, and she kicked them off idly. Her boyfriend's parents were pretty laid back about things, but not when it comes to being sanitary and tidy. No guests were allowed to wear shoes around the house. Y/N was fine with it, of course.

The front door opened, and the girl looked up to see a grinning Aidan gazing down at her, and he swiftly picked her up into a tight hug. "You're here! I missed you so much, love." Aidan giggled into Y/N's neck. The hug was stopped by him backing away from her, looking down at his soaking wet sweater. "Gosh, look. You got me wet."

She laughed heartily, and playfully pushed his shoulder. "It's only fair. I mean, look at me." Her hands gestured to her waterlogged self. Water slowly traveled down her cheekbones and the bridge of her S/C nose, and her H/C hair was drenched and tangly from the wind.

Aidan scoffed, but hugged her once again, not minding the water ruining his clothes. "I guess so." He brought his soft lips up to kiss away the droplets of rain trailing down Y/N's face, and she smiled. How gentle he can be sometimes. Guess that's just Aidan for you. Just as she closed her eyes from the featherlight kisses that lured her into a calming state, he pulled away. A frown crossed her lips, and he mirrored her expression. "Come on, baby. Let's get you dried up."