☏☂︎︎𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙☂︎︎☏

Yeah this is about a stuffed animal what about it? 🤨

-

"The thought of losing their favorite plushie made the tears break free from their eyes, and poor down their cheeks with silent sobs. To them, it was humiliating how they cried over inanimate objects like a child. It made them feel so insignificant."

The pads of a teenager's fingertips trailed over intricate, inked words that rested on a page of their book, its rough texture sending waves of nostalgia flowing down their body. The fabric hardcover of the story it protected with such delicacy pressed against their legs as it laid on them, allowing their eyes to view the words perfectly. A soft, gray glow rested atop the room and caressed each page of their book with a soft hue. Light patters of rain hit the window to their left, leaving a calming aura for whoever decided to venture into their room with such silent joy the walls then held.

When mother nature decided to let go of her rainy sorrow for a day or two, it allowed people, such as Y/N, to retreat back to their bed and pull out a nice story to read. It was as if the achromatic shades of the sullen day silently brushed them back to bed with gentle hands, unknowingly hushing them from causing any racket or harsh noises. It was lovely. Well, for Y/N it was.

And there they rested in their bed, the fluffy blankets and pillows securing them from the harsh world, leaving them feeling much contentment. Their head leaned back against the mahogany bed frame as they cocked it to assess their story with weary eyes, almost letting the addictive drug of sleep cloud their mind completely. A furry stuffed frog plushie was tucked deep in their neck as they held it with so much love, not caring if it was childish or not.

(Btw this is what it looks like you're welcome)

(Ngl I want this plushie sm)

Ever since they moved into the academy, they secretly hauled a small case into their new room, containing many plushies they have collected ever since they were born. Their past wasn't colorful or jovial, due to their powers getting in the way of having a normal childhood. But what little element of their life that was, was when their grandmother used to visit their home every weekend, surprising them with small gifts and trinkets that they gladly took with such happiness no one could ever express on their face. Sometimes it was treats; sometimes it was, fidgets, puzzles, clothes, anything. And sometimes, it was stuffed animals. Their grandmother was quite old, and didn't have much time left. Of course, Y/N never knew this beforehand; they were too young. So to show her love towards them, since she couldn't quite express it without hurting herself, she sent said gifts to their doorstep, or shakingly handed it to them when they visited their nursing home. It was that small thing they looked forward to every week, making them squeal and jump around, waiting to see their beloved grandmother. Until she was gone. And that was when their life began to look down.

Weeks after, they were taken from their home, their parents screaming and shouting at the man who took them to his billion dollar mansion. They were too young to comprehend what had happened, until she hit the age 10; things started to add up. So, from that day onward, they kept their little plushie toys a secret from the judgmental world, loving them with so much care as if they were alternates of their grandmother. In a way, they were.