☺︎︎♫𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠♫☺︎︎

𝐼 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡 12:30 𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. 𝐼 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠.

-

A warm blanket was draped over me as I laid in my boyfriend's bed. The weight of it beckoned me to a deep sleep, but I ignored it to the best of my ability. I was at Aidan's house for the weekend, since my parents were out for a business trip in New Hampshire. With their new jobs, they have been everywhere around the country; so, it was tough at times to not miss them. Though over time, I got used to it.

Lauren and Rob always allowed me to come over to their place anytime. I didn't even have to knock at the door. I could just walk in, go up to Aidan's room to sleep, and they wouldn't even mind. Numerous times I've visited there made them accept me as a part of the family. They understood the situation with my parents.

They also understood that Aidan and I were dating. It was a surprise at first, but they then accepted me. They didn't expect their son to like boys, but they were not disappointed. The home and the people that lived in it felt so much more comforting than my own home. My parents were very homophobic. I never came out to them, nor will I ever. What they would do would be preventing me from seeing Aidan, taking my phone away, and other things.

The room was quiet, except for the low hum of crickets coming from outside, and the fan rotating slowly above me and Aidan. The aura of the room always made me feel more at home there than in my own room.

It was late at night, around 12:30 am, and the whole world was asleep. Except Aidan and I. For around 10 minutes, I had laid on my back with Aidan hovering over me, his body propped up on his elbows, kissing me.

We knew that we were both tired, and couldn't do much else to express our love for each other. When Aidan was tired, I learned that he would become 100x more affectionate towards me. He would sometimes hug me for a long time, pepper kisses all over my face, cuddle up to me in bed, and much more. I found it cute.

The kisses weren't rough or passionate, just gentle brushes against each other's lips that lasted minutes on end. At some points, the kisses would become slightly heated: I would run my teeth across his bottom lip, or he would open my mouth with his rough tongue. But just as quick as it started, they would fade back to soft kisses once again. It was almost like we had all the time in the world. Just him and I, forever.

Once our lips got sore, we pulled away, slightly out of breath. We gazed into each other's eyes, and I smiled up at him. How could I ever get so lucky? Aidan's dark brown hair, emerald eyes, and lovely personality wasn't easy to come across, especially when you're a boy. The corners of his mouth pulled upwards into his signature smile, and he quickly pecked my lips. Already, I missed his mouth on mine.

His lips ghosted up to my cheek, and he started planting kisses there. At this point, I was flustered. No matter what he did, he would always seem to make me nervous. He could just look at me, and it would leave me in a flustered state. He knew it too, since he used it against me all the time.

The feeling of his mouth kissing all over my face led to me caressing his neck, slightly pulling him closer to me. My eyes drifted closed as the comforting feeling washed over me. I wanted this to last forever.

Butterflies erupted deep from within my stomach when he began to kiss my neck up and down. How tired is he? I then realized he wasn't tired at all, and he knew what he was doing. When it came to making out, everything he did was perfectly planned, while I followed along. No matter how hard I tried, I could never take the lead. When he began to apply more pressure and speed to my neck, my eyes opened.

"Aidan." I breathed. It was getting late, and I wasn't up for doing anything intimate. Despite how much I loved him and I tangled up together, I was exhausted.

"Yes?" He lifted up his head to peer down at me. Oh, his beauty was so exotic. It made my face darken with a blush. Did he think the same about me, I wondered. No, he most absolutely did. Every day he would remind me with a grin that I looked cute, or handsome. He would go into detail about why he thought I was, and I listened. Aidan always seemed to make my insecurities become less heavy on my self esteem, and I loved him for it. He had that sort of effect on me.

Aidan's hair was unkempt, and in his face. His eyes were dark, and slightly red from his lack of sleep. A purple tint filled his lips from me biting them too much, and I sheepishly smiled.

I reluctantly replied, "I think we should go to sleep. It's getting late."

What I expected Aidan to do was jokingly pout, and ask if we could keep going like always, but it seemed as if he saw the fatigue in my eyes, and nodded with an understanding smile. "Of course, my love." He gave me one last peck on the lips, and got off of me to lay beside me.

The lack of Aidan's body heat made me shiver, and he saw this. He rolled over to wrap me in a hug, and his hands rubbed up and down my arms, trying to warm me up. I snuggled up to my boyfriend, and buried my face into his neck. A sigh of content escaped my lips, and I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered into the darkness.

Minutes passed by, and I figured Aidan had already fallen asleep, until I caught a mere whisper that responded from the dark, "I love you too."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Here's my first LGBTQ+ imagine! Hope you like it <3 I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep now goodnight lol