Chapter 1: The beginning

It was a sunny day in Japan more precisely on Kuoh town, the trees were moving as a dancing lady. They were many students in the street but one of them draws more attention because of his pink hair colour.

"Damn, I am getting late" the pink hair boy said in frustration while checking his watch, as the boy was walking faster, he finally reaches to his destination, a large school, with a slightly old model, as he was walking to the gates to finally enter to the school, some girls and boys started to whisper about him.

"Look is the new student; he looks so hot" one female student whisper to another.

"Wow! he sure is handsome" a female student said to another.

"Ugh! another charming boy" a guy student added in annoyance.

"Oh no! another Kiba" a guy student said out loud.

"Tch, these brats are so annoying" pink hair guy murmured

After he enter the school, he starts to walk in the hallways to try to find the student council, a few seconds he found the student council.

"Ugh! finally" the pink hair guy said, he knocks the door until a female voice respond to enter, when he opens the door, he finds two girls, one sitting in a typical teacher chair and the other one standing beside the other.

"Hi, I am the new student Ryomen Sukuna" the pink hair guy said while smirking to the young ladies

"Oh, hi you must be the new student, I am Sona Sitri, the president of the student council, and this is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice-president of the student council". Sona said while standing up from her seat to introduce herself and the girl beside her.

 Sona said while standing up from her seat to introduce herself and the girl beside her

"Yes, is me nice to meet you Sona and Tsubaki". Sukuna said in a respectful manner. "I came to take my schedule", Sona nod at the statemen and start to look for the schedule as she was doing so, Sukuna look at Tsubaki, Tsubaki was analyzing him with her brown eyes, when she fell, he was looking at him she immediately looks away with a blushed in his face. Sona finally finds the schedule and give it to him.

Sukuna leave the council room, he started to walk around the hallways until he finds the classroom that he has in the paper "class 3-c" 2nd year. He knocks the door until a female teacher open the door, "Yes, young man is something wrong" the teacher asks with a friendly smile and tone. "I am the new student Ryomen Sukuna," sukuna explained, "Oh shut! You are right, sorry I am a little forgetful, please enter" the teacher add sukuna just nods, both enter to the classroom.

The teacher started to clap her hands to get her student attention, "Okey, class today we received a new student so please give him a welcomed" she announced to the students, she turned around facing sukuna, "please present yourselves to the class" the teacher adds, "I am Ryomen sukuna, nice to meet you I hope we get along" sukuna said. The girls say hi to him in a flirty way while the guys saying in cold tone.