Chapter 6: Hunt

"Ring, Ring" the sound of my alarm went on.

I stand up, I saw that power wasn't here, she probably wakes up already, I was in my pyjama but the top was missing, I open the door and saw that Nakime was here, she blushed when she looks at me and look away.

"Oh, good morning Nakime" I say to her

"Hi sir, I came to wake you up, and tell you that the breakfast is ready" she says shy as usual and still looking away.

"Yes, I was about to go there, I just need to go to the bathroom, is everyone up?" I ask her as I brush my hair

"Yes, sir they are all there" Nakime respond but this time she looks at my eyes, I nod and put my hand in her head, she blushed.

I went to the bathroom, and did the usual, brush my teeth, take a shower, I exit the bathroom and put my uniform. I went downstairs

"Good morning, sir" Uraume say wearing an apron, as he finished cooking.

"Good morning, guys" I say as I sit down in the table, they all respond as well.

"Here is your food, sir" Uraume say as he put the plate in front of me.

I took a bite and this was just another level, I have lived alone for a while and I was missing Uraume for one specific reason his cooking skill, is just other level.

"So, do you know why the devil wants to meet you?" Nakime ask

"No, I don't" I respond, "I guess they want to talk about something"

"And I want that all of you start looking for their hideout, you still will be on groups, look in this town or the outskirts but remember to have a low profile" I say as I finished my food and stand up.

"And what about Tokyo, when should we attack them?" Akaza ask

"When we find the others hideout" I explained, I check my watch and see it I was kind late, "I should go, bye" I exit the house.

Time skip

I walk for a couple of minutes and I reach the school, I saw Momo and the others, I walk towards them and say hi. We entered the classroom, they were all talking until the teacher enter, and we all sit down.

I was as usual in my mood, not paying attention to the teacher, just looking outside the window.

"I hope they find something, because I can continue with this" I say to myself as the last part I look forward to the teacher, that was actually looking at me.

"Continued Sukuna" the teacher demand.

"The fuck is he talking about" I say to myself.

"Sukuna" I hear someone murmured beside me, I look and it was Momo.

"The book, read the book" Momo say in a low tone. I pick the book and didn't know where I was s; posed to continued, the teacher realized.

"You have to pay more attention Sukuna" The teacher says as she adjusts her glasses.

"Yes miss" I say

"Continue the reading Momo" the teacher says

"Yes miss" she responds.

"I hate this" I murmured.

"I hope they are giving their best to find it" I murmured

Another Place

Neutral Pov

There was someone running through the forest, it was a beautiful woman probably 20 years old or something, the woman stumbled with a branch and fell on the floor, she was running for her life, she realized that she could be killed in any second after all the reason she was running...