Chapter 8: When the cat's away

"Grrrrrr"

"I am so hungryyy" I murmured to myself, I haven't eaten anything since this morning and it was only Greek yogurt, I was on my way to the ORC, and see if they had something to eat.

I opened the door and there were issei, and Kiba talking and what surprised me, Koneko, all of them talking to each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them as I leave my back on the floor.

"Help us, we are going to rescue a friend of mine" issei declared.

"Sure, just let me eat something" I add going to the kitchen.

"We must go now," Kiba says while grabbing my arm.

Time skip

"Grrrrrr"

"What monster was that?" Koneko adds I got embarrassed so I didn't say anything and looked away.

"Look guys there it is," issei says pointing to a church.

"Let's go," Kiba says taking out his sword.

"I will go for the back encase someone scaped" I add, and I do it. 

I sat there Infront of the back of the church which was just an excuse to no fight, I don't want to fight with my stomach empty.

"What should I eat?" I start to think about all the possible food I could eat right now and checked Twitter.

"AAAAA"

"The fuck" I shout.

The top of the church exploded, and someone shot out of there, I went where the body has landed, it was a woman I pick her up from her hair and walk back to the church with the woman.

"Guys, did you miss this?" I ask referring to the woman. There were there but with a blonde small girl.

"Who are you?" I ask the woman

"My name is Asia" she responds shyly hidden behind Issei. 

"Leave her in the ground I will leave her far from here" Rias respond.

"After all she is a fallen angel" I look at Akeno and she looks at the floor. "I mean an evil fallen" rias correct herself.

"So, she is a fallen?" I ask her as I look back at the woman, Rias nods

"I could take care of her, after all, I didn't do anything to help" I respond to her

"Mmm, I don't know she is not dead; she could attack you" Rias respond

"Believe me" I insist

"Okey I will leave it to you, but if you are not here in 5 minutes, I will go to you" Rias adds.

I took the woman and exit the church; I walk into the forest very deep in it for a couple of minutes, I took my phone and call Rias.

"Hey rias, I have already left the woman in the forest, I am walking to my house"

"Okey, I was getting worried, see you tomorrow, text me when you reach home"

I hung up the phone and sat Infront of the Woman.

Time skip

Minutes later the woman was waking up, she tries to do something with her arm, but Akaza cut It.

"AHHH"

"Shhh, don't scream," Reze says to her smiling. We were all eating on a wooden log.

Nakime stand up and wrapped her arm with a piece of cloth of her.