Chapter 12: Deal

Sukuna Pov 

After I talked to Rizer I went back to the others. 

"Hey, guys," I say to them. 

"Where have you been? you lost the fight" Akeno asked me. 

"I was somewhere else but I did watch it" I respond to her.

"So, where are they?" I ask. 

"We don't know they suddenly disappeared" Kiba responded to me. 

"I hope they are fine," Asia says. 

"I am sure they are fine," I say to her as I smile. 

Time skip 

[At the ORC]

"I kiss Rias....on the mouth," Issei says to me, making a dramatic pause in the last part 

"What? Are you serious?" I ask him in disbelief. 

"I am very serious" He responds while nodding his head. 

"Wow, you really are a box full of surprises," I say. Minutes after I left the ORC after saying goodbye to everyone. 

"He really kissed Rias, unbelievable. Beat Rizer and then kiss a girl really impressive for him" I whisper. I check the time on my phone. 

"Mmm, 3 pm Rizer should be here by 5, I should walk faster," I say.  What should I offer to Rizer was another thing that crossed my mind. 

As I was thinking, I hadn't realized that I had already reached where I told Rizer to meet me. It was the forest, nothing special it was when I last trained so some trees were in half. The guys were already here. 

"Hello sir," Uraume and Nakime say in unison while bowing, the others also greet me. 

"I will be quick, our guest is about to arrive," I say to them. I told them what happened and what is my plan. 

"And what power will you give him?" Doma asks. 

"I will not give him anything, it's just an excuse. After all his morale is on the ground, he got beaten by some random whatever we say, he will believe it. When he finds my fingers we just get rid of him," I explain. 

"Will you show your face to him?" Akaza asks me. 

"No, we will do the same as we did with Kokabiel and the others," I respond

"Can I do it, pleaseeee" Power begged raising her hand desperately. 

"No, he knows I am not a woman, next time you will do it" I add 

"That's what you say last time" Power claims and pouts. 

"Well, I will go," I said and did. 

Rizer Pov

As I arrived at where the unknown man told me, I was thinking why I should be there. 

"Why does someone like me, have to go to where is told it should be the other way," 

I arrived at the location and saw two people wearing ropes.

"I guess one is him and the other one is comrade," I whispered. 

"I am here," I told the man who was sitting, the others were in the back watching me. 

"Please sit down," The man says to me. At first, I was skeptical but eventually, I accepted it 

"Before we talk, I have to know to whom I am talking, so show your face and give me your name" I demand him. 

"I guess you are right," he says as he reveals his face. 

"My name is Akaza,"

"I am confused, I have never seen him before," I thought to myself. 

"I have never seen you before, what the hell are you?" I ask

"That doesn't really matter right now, I give you my identity that is more than enough. Let's talk about our deal instead" Akaza says, and I only nod. 

"Is quite easy,  in the castle of the king that you follow, somewhere there is something that I want, you just have to bring it to me" Akaza says. 

"I don't follow that bastard, I never had and never will. After breaking our deal, I just want to kill him" I say in anger

"I see, I am sorry for saying that," Akaza says and makes a deep pause. 

"Do you want to kill him, Rizer?" He asks me, without thinking I respond. 

"With all my heart" Akaza smiled at my statement.

"I could give you that power but you have to do what I told you," Akaza says.

"And how exactly you will do that?" I ask 

"Believe in me, You don't have anything to lose" Akaza responded, I grinned my teeth because I knew that was true.

"What do you say is a deal" Akaza extended me his hand. I extend mine and give him a stiff handshake. 

"If you don't keep your promise Sirzechs won't be the only one I will kill" I add

"You could try" he smiled.

Sukuna pov

I watched Rizer leave as all of us came out of our hideout. 

"Good job, Akaza," I say to him.  And the others nod in agreement. 

"I would do it better" Power whispered. 

After that, we all head back home. It was late so I changed into more comfortable clothes as Reze was laying in bed, reading a book. I lay beside her.

"Hey I found something about Kokabiel" Reze adds as she puts the book down and turns the light down. 

"What is it?" I ask. 

"Kokabiel is in this town, apparently he is after something and it says that he has some allies, I don't know how many," Reze says as she puts her head in my chest. I didn't respond to her I only closed my eyes. 

"Kokabiel" I smile