Chapter 10: Déjà vu

"Yes, they probably have already left, I saw some of them, I try to reach but I couldn't, they flew fast" Pitou adds

"Well, to leave us without doubt we should destroy this" Sukuna adds, and they agree with him.

"Go up" Sukuna demanded and they did it except for Reze. They both look at each other and Reze smiles at him,  Sukuna nod at her.

Reze with her power makes a bomb that starts to explode around the city.

Reze went up and Sukuna stays there and contemplates the destruction, hundreds of houses exploding at the same time, a beautiful sight of destruction

Reze went up and Sukuna stays there and contemplates the destruction, hundreds of houses exploding at the same time, a beautiful sight of destruction. When he was going to go up, a little girl was trying to help her mom.

Jolie Pov

"Mom this is heavy I can't lift it," I say to my mom while crying.

"Listen you must leave quickly, look for your dad," my mom says to me also crying, I don't understand how this suddenly happen.

Flashback

"Mom, isn't dad taking too much?" I ask to her

"Don't worry baby, let's go to the watch so we can leave faster" She adds while taking my hand.

"Sure mom" I smile at her, while we walk I remember something Koda told me.

"Mom, Koda told me that in the mortal world, there is a fantastic fair, can we go tomorrow?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Sure darling, it will be kind of complicated to go but I think we would," she says, I stop walking so she does the same, I jump at her, I wouldn't be happier so I hug her hard as possible.

"Thank you, mom," I kissed her a thousand times on her face, and she returned the hug and smile at me.

"But we still have to ask your dad, but I am sure he won't say no. After all, you are his little sunshine" she responds while caressing my hair, and putting me down.

"Oh mom, I forgot my doll" I added, I told my mom that I will look for it, but she insisted that she will go, she only told me to stay there.

I took a little tour around the city remembering all the time I passed here when I met Koda, the times we play, and all the pretty moments I had with my family. I looked at the enormous watch and suddenly some people appeared at the top of it, I wouldn't see them clearly but I saw that one of them have pink hair.

"Who are they?" I whispered to myself.

Then a woman sends something to the city.

"BOOMMM"

Flashback end

"Look at me Jolie please leave," my mom says touching my face and crying.

"Mom" was the only thing I can say while I also cry, I stand up and say sorry and start running towards the watch. until I stop and look at the pink haired man.

Sukuna Pov

I look at the city being destroyed, I didn't feel anything with this neither happy nor superior, Afterall I didn't win with this. Before I was going up I felt someone was looking at me, so I look around, and there was a young girl looking at me.  

We both stare at each other, she didn't even blink or anything she kept looking at me

We both stare at each other, she didn't even blink or anything she kept looking at me. At this exact moment was when I felt something is this feeling that Power always says Déjà vu, I felt like I have lived before in another context.  

I look at the girl I could lie if I say I didn't feel pity for her, she probably has lost someone very close to her as well as me. The explosion was coming close to the girl, but she didn't even care she kept looking at me, seconds before the explosion was going to destroy her, she murmured something, but I couldn't hear. Suddenly sUraume took me by the arm, but I kept looking at the girl as everything explodes.

On the surface they were all there talking to each other, I didn't even care what they were saying, I was spaced out thinking about the little girl.

"We should go to celebrate!" Power exclaimed and doma agree with her.

"Go, if you want, I am going home" I add and walk back to my house.

Uraume Pov

We watch Sir leave, I was concerned about his attitude, and it seems Nakime and Reze also notice it.

"I will go with him, you go and celebrate for us," Reze says and walks toward him.

"Shouldn't he be happy?" Akaza asks and Nakime responds to him.

"Probably something  else happens"

Time skip

Reze Pov

I was lying down in the bed next to Sukuna watching a something, but he wasn't paying any attention to it, I stop it.

"What happened down there?" I ask him while taking his hand in mine.

"Nothing is just I am tired," he said to me and turned around.

I didn't believe anything that he says but I am sure something happened, so I hug him from behind.

"I know something happened down there, but I will always be here if you want to talk," I say to him, he didn't respond or anything he only turned around and put my head in his chest.

We passed the whole night there not saying anything just enjoying each other.

Sukuna pov 

Currently, it was 2 or 3 am, and I couldn't catch any sleep Reze continue sleeping in my chest. I was still trying to figure out what the girl said before she explode. I was so deep in my thoughts that I had a feeling that I haven't experienced it in a while, the last time I have it, I think was when I accidentally broke my mother's painting, it is the feeling of guilt.