3.

The nurse never saw Harmony that day.
The redhead just forged a signature and gave it to her teacher.

Harmony lounges in the hall by her locker and overhears Scott, Isaac and Ethan. She watches the three boys converse. And Lahey heads off to lunchtime detention, passing her on the way.
She spends the next thirty minutes arranging her locker and hears banging down the hall. She treks the hallway and finds the sofa machine against the door.
"Well shit." She scratches her head.

"Help me move it." Scott commands, already pushing.

Harmony easily moves the weight off the door and watches Scott pull a yellow-eyed Isaac Lahey off of his girlfriend. "Holy....crap. What are you?"

"Seems we all have some questions." Scott says.

"I could use some answers."

"We haven't met someone like you before."

"Well, I'm not anything different. Just a normal human." She rolls her eyes. "I have class." Harmony marches off toward the music room and takes a seat in the back beside a strawberry blonde sketching the roots of a tree.

-W-

Harmony digs through a teacher's desk with Stiles, Scott's best friend, and comes up with a picture of a man in an ROTC uniform. "I'm not finding anything." She leaves the room, venturing back to the main hall to find the twins on the ground, shirtless and with a blind man with an arrow-tipped guide stick. "Deucalion." Harmony mumbles, catching his attention. She recognizes him from the photos at home along their fireplace.

"Boys. Let's go." Deucalion walks off with the terrors following obediently.

Harmony chuckles and turns to face a confused Scott.
"He's...a friend, kind of." She nods. "Bit of a psychotic killer."

"Now I definitely have questions." Scott mutters.