8.

After a frustrating afternoon with her birth father, Harmony hightails it to the recital for a break.
The orchestra starts playing a Celtic chant and it unsettles everyone.

Lydia disappears from the crowd and into the hallway.

Harmony stalks after her, lurking in the shadows and gasping when she glimpses Miss Blake knock Lydia out and scour the hallway.
She witnesses the woman try to garrote the redhead and covers her ears at the piercing scream coming from Lydia's mouth.

Miss Blake calls her a wailing woman; a banshee, something apparently very rare in the supernatural world. "You're rare, Lydia, but it's too late for you." The woman tapes her hands to the chair and twists her garrote around Lydia's throat.
A roar and the sound of a gunshot cause Harmony to shoot into the next room and face the woman she had her suspicions about.

Miss Blake throws her knife into Sheriff Stilinski's shoulder and shoved Scott against his will, sending the teen Wolf flying into a stack of chairs, bleeding out on the floor.

"Well look who decided to join the party." Miss Blake sneers. "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out with those powers of yours."

"Why do you think I kept ditching your class?" Harmony smart-mouths.

"Clever girl." Blake stalks toward her. "But not clever enough to stop me."

The Sheriff takes a shot with the Darach distracted and lands a bullet in her kneecap. Harmony takes her moment of surprise to run at her and dig one of her mother's Chinese ring daggers dipped in Mistletoe into the creature's throat, blood spraying everywhere.

"I had a plan. You just couldn't hear or see it."

Jennifer Blake disappears into thin air with the Sheriff, blood with white orbs still on the floor for tracking evidence.

"Dad!" Stiles shouts from outside the classroom.