5.

Harmony rushes down the rickety motel stairs and crashes into Isaac's room to find him staring at the tv, static blaring through the room.
She turns it off and grabs the remote from him, tossing it across the room. The tingling from the purple flower, an apparent after effect, extends down south and her eyes roll back in her head.

Her unspoken feelings for the boy in such a short amount of time knowing him rise to the surface and she straddles him.

"Isaac, can you hear me?" She tilts his chin up and watches his eyes drop to her breasts then up to her eyes. She grinds herself against him and his eyes become half-lidded, lust for Harmony fueling his next actions.
He grabs her waist and sucks on her neck, leaving multiple hickeys. She moans and he seems to awaken from the trance, pushing her away. "Woah, wolf boy. It's just me."

"What happened?" Isaac grabs her close, not realizing the effect she previously had on him while she was grinding until he pokes her in the crotch. "Oh..." he blushes beet red.

"This hotel is doing some wacky shit to you and the other wolves. And heat is the only thing that snaps you out of it." She looks up at him. "Friction caused heat, it worked."

"Why don't you finish what you started..." his hands travel up and tease the edge of her shirt, needing her to take it off.

"Isaac, we shouldn't stay here. We can do something about your little problem back on the bus." She grabs his hand and tows him out of the motel and onto the bus where all the wolves, humans and banshee are waiting. "This'll be comfy."

"Don't worry, babe. You can always use me as a pillow." He winks and takes the backseat, laying down on it and beckoning Harmony towards him.

"Keep it down, kids. No funny business."

"Yes, mom." Harmony rolls her eyes and settles down.

-W-

Coach's shrill whistle replaces her annoying alarm clock the next morning with a comment of, 'I don't want to know' from the man. But at least the meet was cancelled.

Lydia grabs Coach's whistle and blows it. Out comes purple dust.

"Wolfsbane." Stiles says.

"Each time Coach blew his whistle, we all inhaled it. That's how the Darach got into our heads." Scott says. "But somehow Harmony wasn't affected and yet, she's like us."

"Puzzling." Allison cocks her head.