BTS REACTION: I'm Just A Sucker For Praise

SUCKERS FOR PRAISE

joonie loves praise <3 you big boy is a big softie (wayyyy on the extreme side of praise) who just wants to be good for mommy~ just wants you to doll him up and lay him down, on his back or or on his stomach, then make sweet love to him. pastel themes only, please <3

hobi, sweet sunshine of yours, is also one for praise! mayyyybe once in a while he could enjoy degradation too, but he typically gets off on praise more, even though he's not really a soft sub (he loves it when you doll him up in lace and silk and even frills and make love to him all night, but he also loves it when you bring out the riding crop, or the flog, and use him as you please. but throughout both scenarios: praise. lots and lots of praise and all for your sweet, sweet hobi)

《  SUCKERS FOR DEGRADATION

jimin, yoongi & taehyung are your pretty lil whores– use them to your heart's content. these three heathens want you to doll them up only to ruin them later, all of them being extreme subs.

《  SUCKERS FOR BOTH

no matter the scene, no matter the situation, seokjin & jeongguk equally enjoy being praised and being degraded. you can even switch it up during a single scene and watch them melt under your touch, your words rushing straight to their dicks. they do have their moods though. sometimes, they'd want to be praised more, other times they'd be bent over your desk with a cue card stating "baby's been a whore, please use baby :(", gguk being pickier than seokjin in this aspect usually.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 73.8K READS!!! it means so much to me that my content is worth your time <3

will try to post bite-sized drabbles and concept-chapters like these as i'm currently working on a wonwoo one-shot which is quite lengthy and so requires a lot of time!

as always, take care, stay hydrated & eat well!

-A.