BTS REACTION: Hybridverse I (+BONUS: Heat)

A GENERAL OVERVIEW ABOUT HYBRIDS:

background: you found them each when they were 16 years old in human form (except for koo who was 18 years old) & babies in their animal forms. the animal form starts to mature after they reach 16 years of age (of course, some can be late-bloomers while others can be early to hit maturity in their animal forms).

the way i write hybridverse is that they don't have both animal + human features. they are completely human in their human form & completely animal in their animal form. the human & animal mindsets do coexist, however, meaning that in either form (human/animal) the human persona could try to dominate the animal persona and vice versa. some hybrids are better at keeping a balance of power between both personas, while others (usually predators because of the prejudice against them) aren't. and the more the two sides fight each other, the more the two personas will dissociate, so much so that they will separate into two different identities. otherwise if the two sides are completely in harmony, the difference would barely be noted! kinda like in werewolf au's.

male predator hybrids are all alphas while male prey hybrids are all omegas (but ofc bangtan are all submissives no matter their subgenders; this is just so yk that alphas go into ruts while omegas go into heats; basically, alphas don't produce slick cuz they don't go into a heat). oh, and all our predators have knots ;)

KIM SEOKJIN:

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

❦ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ᴀғʀɪᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴏɴ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ❦
❦ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇᴠɪᴛʏ: 4 ᴛᴏ 7 ᴅᴀʏs ❦
❦ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴀʟs: ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ❦

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

seokjin's mother had raised him to think negatively about his hybrid side. he hated and rejected his hybrid so much so that it separated from him; it was as if his body was a battlefield for the two souls that were supposed to live in harmony had turned against each other.

this is why he seemed so inherently human when you met him; when he was in his human form, his human side would suppress his hybrid side and vice versa. so you were a little surprised to know he was a hybrid when he hesitantly admitted that to you, but you two quickly fell for each other. however, it took wayyy longer than that for seokjin to accept, and possibly even love his hybrid. the psychological damage had already been done, though, and seokjin's human & hybrid had dissociated enough to be two entirely different personas.