PARK CHANYEOL: Birthday Suit

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐃:

↳ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ
↳ғᴏᴏᴅᴘʟᴀʏ
↳ᴀɴᴀʟ sᴇx
↳ᴇᴅɢᴇᴘʟᴀʏ
↳ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴘʟᴀʏ
↳ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀᴘʟᴀʏ
↳ᴏʀɢᴀsᴍ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ

↳ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ↳ғᴏᴏᴅᴘʟᴀʏ↳ᴀɴᴀʟ sᴇx↳ᴇᴅɢᴇᴘʟᴀʏ↳ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴘʟᴀʏ↳ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀᴘʟᴀʏ↳ᴏʀɢᴀsᴍ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ

□ □ □ □ □ 0%

□ □ □ □ □ 0%

Chanyeol flitted around your shared apartment, mentally checking and rechecking everything he had planned. Cake - check. Bedroom decorations - done. Your presents? Yup, all on the table, perfectly wrapped (with Suho's help, of course! He couldn't afford his clumsy ass messing up at the last minute. He promises he did everything else on his own though!).

It's extremely hard to avoid biting his lip in anticipation of your arrival, not wanting to mess up his perfectly glossed lips, as he glances at the clock yet again. His pale cheeks flush every once in a while as his mind wanders through the material he's wearing underneath everything, contrasting well with the crisp black suit above.

Channie always thought he was a little too masculine to be the perfect submissive; too outrageously tall, too clumsy unlike his shorter, more feminine, more fragile hyung, Minseok. He always wonders how come you chose him amidst so many different better options like Baekhyun and Jimin and even fellow rapper Yoongi, who seemed to fit the image of a submissive quite well, but then he thinks of how physicality doesn't really matter in the bedroom, it's the way you carry yourself; it's all about aura, all about preferences rather than appearances. After all, you and his Minseok hyung were both great examples of that: Minseok hyung, who was dainty, fragile yet so dominant that there was no doubt about it once you saw his nature in the bedroom. His hyung and even you had reassured him numerous times that it didn't matter, yet he couldn't help but feel insecure sometimes.

He cleared those thoughts from his head. You were right: it didn't matter.

All that mattered, all he wanted was to be good for you. A good boy, just for you. Mommy's sweet little baby boy.

■ □ □ □ □ 20%

He wipes his clammy hands as he hears the doorbell chime, grabbing the bouquet of flowers he had gotten for you before opening the door. He's... in awe. It's like the breath has been knocked out from his lungs and you're the oxygen to make him breathe again. Does eyes wide, mouth unable to close from how slack his jaw is, he looks at you, standing there in front of him in all your stunning glory.