WEN JUNHUI: Flutter Of My Heart, Thunder Of My Mind [How Am I To Survive You?]

KINKS INVOLVED:
↳ᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪʟᴇ ᴅʏɴᴀᴍɪᴄs
↳ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴅʏɴᴀᴍɪᴄs (ʜɪɴᴛᴇᴅ)
↳ᴄᴜɴɴɪʟɪɴɢᴜs

KINKS INVOLVED:↳ᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪʟᴇ ᴅʏɴᴀᴍɪᴄs↳ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴅʏɴᴀᴍɪᴄs (ʜɪɴᴛᴇᴅ)↳ᴄᴜɴɴɪʟɪɴɢᴜs

"Jagiya, just go to sleep." Your boyfriend smiles, timid yet fond, and underlined with embarrassment.

"But I'll sleep through your MV release!"

His palm comes up to cover your eyes, shutting them gently. "Sleep."

You immediately go to argue, lips eventually pursing into a sulky pout. Minutes pass. His hand slips away from your eyes.

"I seriously can't sleep though. There's just a few hours left." Junhui groans.

"It's literally nothing." And yet he's blushing, uncomfortable with the attention even as it makes his heart skip a beat.

"You don't release a teaser like that then tell me it's nothing." You turn on your side to look at him, unimpressed.

"It's nothing~" He sings, a nervous habit.

"It is~" You play along.

"It isn't~"

"You do not get to look like that in the concept photos and say it's nothing, I swear to God-"

"I still look like that. Well, not the eyes-"
Your head turns a little. Junhui would like to think you'd tilt your head if it wasn't against the pillow.

"-and my roots are growing and well, the stylist noonas and makeup artist noonas did their thing- why are you looking at me like that?" He continues to ramble before trailing off into singing in that deep register he tends to use whenever nervous.

Your hand comes up to gently card your fingers through the dirty blond of his hair. "Nothing, just... I really like this shade on you."

"O...kayyy~" Junhui agrees, a deer in headlights not knowing what to do as your thumb caresses the top of his head. "Unless you don't mind me falling asleep, you should stop that."

Your hand slips away and you turn to lie on your back. Junhui closes his eyes again, still turned towards you. Seconds tick by. Your lips purse, turning down as your brows crease. Junhui knows, of course; even with his eyes closed he's still in-tune with all your antics.

"Cuddle?"

You shake your head, sullen, because it would feel nice. You always love cuddling your boyfriend; love the way he doesn't suffocate you, doesn't hold too tightly or too lightly, just enough. But even that feels overwhelming for some reason. It's dumb enough to frustrate you.

"Movie?"

You shake your head again, too sleepy to watch a movie, and you don't like sleeping half-way through.

"Sex?"

You turn to look at him, exasperated. He shrugs. "You're too restless to sleep. You need to release all that energy."