The conversation

Hey guys hope you enjoy this Gabenath fanfiction! 

——————————

Nathalie POV: 

It was 6:00am when I woke up in bed with sunlight beaming from my windows, a sign of a fresh new day. As I crawl out of bed ready for a new day I hear the sweet sound of birds chirping, walking across my bedroom into the bathroom ready for a new day with the Agreste's.

Nathalie POV: 

The warm water from the shower wakes me up more as my thoughts linger to what the day will bring. As I walk out of the shower and get myself ready for work I here knocking on my door. Who could it be? 

Nathalie: Just a minute!

Nathalie POV: I quickly pick out an outfit, a white blouse, a tie,  a black belt with black pants and my work boots. I rush to brush my hair and bring myself together to answer the door....

Nathalie POV: It's just Gabriel. Wait... He's CRYING...

Nathalie: Sir! Why are you crying!

Gabriel: I- Can we go to the garden...

Nathalie: *a bit flustered* Uh s-sure sir..

They both walk out of the room to the garden, Nathalie staring at Gabriel with concern and confusion. They sit down on the bench next to eachother.

Nathalie: *Looks at him in the eyes* What's wrong Gabriel? she asks while wiping his tears off his face

Gabriel: I... I can't do this anymore! I miss Emilie so much! *more tears roll down his cheeks* 

Nathalie: *shocked* *Puts her hand on his shoulder* I know you miss her Gabriel... It's okay... she said hesitating slightly. W-we will keep trying to get her back.. I know we can do it... she said getting sadder as she spoke.

Gabriel: Thank you Nathalie, your always here for me.

Nathalie: Always Gabriel

They sat there for a while relaxing and taking in the beauty of the garden before them. Nathalie thinking about how Gabriel will never love her and all she can do is help him get the love of his life back, sacrificing herself in the process. "I will do anything for Gabriel Agreste, not matter the cost"

To be continued!!

I know it's short but this is the first time I've wrote something like this! 

I'm working on part 2 now!