End of holiday

-The next morning-

Gabriel: *wakes up* "ugh..what happened last night" *sees Nathalie in his arms* pov: oh my gosh... *checks their clothes* pov: thank god....  *remembers what happened last night* pov: oh shit....The dance....her lips, h-her smell...the moans...t-the way she cried my name out.... NO Gabriel! Just try and forget what happened! *tries to get up but fails because Nathalie is holding him* pov: I'll just stay here for a little longer *lays back down and falls asleep again* 

Nathalie: *groans* "w-what happened..." *realises* pov: oh no....we got drunk and danced...it was so good though...No NATHALIE! Don't think about it, pretend it never happened and hopefully Gabriel doesn't remember what happened.. *breaks free of his grip and leaves the room*

-at breakfast- 

Adrien: "How was last night?" *smirks*

Gabriel: *mumbles* 

Adrien: "what was that father?"

Gabriel: "Oh.. Nothing happened last night." *stares at Nathalie* 

Nathalie: "Nothing happened we just talked Adrien.." *stares back at him but looks away* 

For the rest of breakfast they couldn't keep their eyes of each other, this continued for the rest of the holiday. -later on-

Adrien: Father, have you had a chance to talk to Nathalie?" 

Gabriel: "I'm afraid not Adrien, she hasn't talked to me since we were you know...drunk."

Adrien: "Oh..that's unfortunate" *sighs*

-For the rest of the trip they had a great time but Nathalie and Gabriel didn't talk once-