The spa

They all woke up the next day ready to relax, the first thing Gabriel did was wake up Nathalie even though he knew that she would already be awake.

Gabriel POV: I better make sure she's awake. *knocks on door*

Gabriel:  "Nathalie?" 

There was no answer so Gabriel walked in, she wasn't in her room. 

Gabriel: "Nathalie where are you?" 

A second later Nathalie walks out of the bathroom partly dressed, wearing a towel around her bottom half and a bra on her top. 

Nathalie: "GET OUT!" Nathalie yelled flustered and embarrassed

Gabriel: " Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Nathalie.." he runs out of the room

Gabriel POV: Oh my gosh... she was only in her bra! I'm so stupid. 

An hour later the family left their hotel room to make their way to the pools, Adrien decided to hang out with some kids his age while Nathalie and Gabriel went together to the spa. 

As their walking:

Gabriel: "I'm so sorry Nathalie, I-I didn't mean to!" 

Nathalie: "it's alright."

They got to the spa

Gabriel and Nathalie both went to the changing rooms, Gabriel came out first shirtless with some swimmer shorts. He sat down in the spa waiting for Nathalie to come. Meanwhile Nathalie was panicking. 

Nathalie POV: What am I going to do! The only bathing suit I have is this bikini! It's so revealing! I shouldn't be wearing this in front of my boss it's so unprofessional! I'll just wrap the towel around me and figure something out. 

Nathalie walks to the spa and sees Gabriel in it shirtless with his eyes closed.

Gabriel: *opens eyes* "Nathalie? Are you alright, why aren't you getting in the spa?" 

Nathalie: "I Uhm-..."

Gabriel: *sees the towel wrapped around her* Gabriel POV: Ohh I get it... Gabriel: "Just hop in I won't look I promise"

Nathalie: "but sir it's so unprofessional i-"

Gabriel: "I insist" *closes his eyes*

Nathalie takes the towel off and gets into the spa

Nathalie: "I'm so sorry sir I caused this mess I should of brought a suitable bathing suit!"

Gabriel: "Nathalie calm down" he says in a calm relaxed voice "Just relax"

Nathalie calms down but is as red as a tomato

Nathalie POV: h-he is shirtless...I can see his chest, his abs. NATHALIE snap out of it he us your boss. 

After awhile Gabriel decides to ask Nathalie a few questions about her personal life

Gabriel: "Nathalie can I ask you a few questions, if you don't mind of course?"

Nathalie: "go ahead"

Gabriel: "H-have you ever dated before- I shouldn't of asked that I'm sorry!"

Nathalie blushes but answers calmly: "well yes, only once but it wasn't a good experience"

Gabriel: "Why, what happened.. Y-you don't have to tell me of course!"

Nathalie: "I'll tell you, you deserve to know I've known you for years" she began "well I met this guy when I was only 20, he was everything I wanted, smart, nice, kind. We worked together in this cafe and were friends. After working together for a year we got to know each other and spent more time together. Soon after he asked me out, I said yes of course at that time I had already liked him. We dated for 2 months all was well until one day he came home drunk...this happened for the next few months but then...T-then he.."

Gabriel: *moves closer to her and put his arm around her* "take your time.."

Nathalie: *nods* "he.. well the first time he insulted me. T-the next time he...h-he a-abused me.." *tears start running down her cheeks*

Gabriel: "Nathalie...it's alright dear- I mean Nathalie"

Nathalie: *blushes slightly* "..H-he abused me for a month...I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me. Then after awhile..he got bored of it a-and tried something new.."

Gabriel: *pulls her closer to him* 

Nathalie: "he..he raped m-me"

Gabriel: *squeezes her hand tightly* "it's okay..your fine now.." 

that was the end of the conversation, they didn't talk for the rest of the time, they just sat there together. 

To be continued:3