Getting sicker

Gabriel was distraught and felt so guilty. His assistant Nathalie was laying sick in a bed unconscious. 

Gabriel: *shakes Nathalie* Nathalie wake up! Why do you keep doing this! This is clearly an issue, you know the peacock miraculous is broken...

Despite all his attempts Nathalie wouldn't wake up, he had no choice but to wait until she woke up on her own. 

Gabriel POV: Poor Nathalie she didn't need to do this she knows I forbid her from using the peacock miraculous.

Gabriel lay on the side of the bed wait hopelessly for her to wake up and give her signs that she was alright, meanwhile Nathalie was having a nightmare while she was unconscious. Nathalie POV: Gabriel? Adrien? Where are you... *this is in her dream* she looks around but finds nobody. G-Gabriel! as she turns around she sees Gabriel kissing Emile with Adrien hugging both of them. *tears run down her cheek*

 E-Emile..... your alive- 

Gabriel: Of course she's alive! You did this! You brought her back by sacrificing yourself! You are  useless I used you to get Emile back, you're worthless. Did you really think I cared about you, you mean nothing to me. 

Nathalie: Y-your lying...  *tears spilling from her eyes*

Gabriel: No I'm not lying! You just a worthless assistant!

Adrien: We don't care about you! You mean nothing to us.

Emile: Worthless!

————— End of dream —————

Nathalie wakes up and starts to cry

Gabriel hears crying and runs towards Nathalie.

Gabriel: Nathalie, your okay! Why are you crying?!

Nathalie said nothing but continued to cry, Gabriel took Nathalie into his arms and held her tightly, telling her that everything was going to be okay. Soon after she fell asleep.

Gabriel:

*tucks her into bed*

Poor Nathalie she keeps doing all of this, but she will be fine, soon this will all end and Emile will be alive and we will be a family again. 

I love you Emile

—————

The next day I wake up in my bedroom to the sunlight beaming through the windows, shinning onto my face. I was feeling much better although i didn't know what exactly had happened to her in the past few days, apart from the fact that she has fainted. I let my mind ease and got ready for another day with the agreste's. As soon as I get up another dizzy spell hits me and a headache begins. 

Nathalie POV: I must ignore it I have work to do I have missed out of quite a bit! 

I look at myself in the mirror while brushing my hair when I realise how pale I am and the dark circles under my eyes. A coffee will do the trick I need to work. 

Nathalie barley makes it out of her room without falling to the ground, she ignores it and walks t her desk to begin her day. 

To be continued sorry guys 🥺

It's really late at night and I need some sleep I'll write the next part asap