Not just an assistant

- At 8pm- 

Gabriel: *Starts walking to Nathalie's room* pov: I hope she lets me talk...she hasn't talked to me since the dance...I doubt she will remember the dance. *knocks on her door* "Nathalie can I come in?" *crosses fingers*

Nathalie: "N-no!" 

Gabriel: *sighs* pov: hm I'm going to try this.. "Nathalie darling~ Please let me in.." 

Nathalie: *turns red* "F-fine.." 

Gabriel: *walks in* "Can we..talk? Please, you haven't been talking to me since the start of the holiday.." 

Nathalie: *looks at the ground and shakes head* "I don't want to." 

Gabriel: "Nathalie. Please tell me what's wrong!" 

Nathalie: *turns away from him* (she's sitting on her bed btw) 

Gabriel: *sits next to her* "Look at me." 

Nathalie: *tears start rolling down her cheeks but she looks at him* 

Gabriel: "dear...why are you crying." *puts hand on top of hers* 

Nathalie: *blushes a little but sighs* "I can't tell you..."

Gabriel: "....you can tell me anything I won't force you but just know that you can trust me" 

Nathalie: *starts fully crying* 

Gabriel: *takes her in his arms* "your alright...you don't have to tell me."

Nathalie: "I-I'll tell..you" 

Gabriel: *nods* *caresses her hand gently* 

Nathalie: "...it's j-just that...I l-love you! B-but you and Emile are..*sobs* perfect for each other, y-you deserve so much more than me.. I-I'm just an assistant, I don't deserve you. T-the kiss was a mistake..y-you love Emile and y-you should be happy with..her and Adrien. I-I've been ignoring you so I-I don't get in the way...*pushes Gabriel away from her and walks up to her window* "I'm sorry." 

Gabriel: pov: so that's why she's been ignoring me.. *walks up behind her* "your not just an assistant to me..." 

Nathalie: "No! I'm just an assistant.." *shakes head* 

Gabriel: *pins her to the wall and kisses her* 

Nathalie: *pushes him* "No." *runs out of the room* 

Gabriel: "don't leave!" *starts crying* "i-I love you!" 

To be continued:3