A holiday

Nathalie got to her desk managing to keep her balance while getting there. 

Gabriel was sitting on the opposite side of the room working on his sketches for the new summer line.

Gabriel POV:

I see she has started her work already, I can't help but notice that she looks off today. I can see it, she isn't acting normally. Maybe it's nothing, I should stop worrying and work on these new designs.

——————

As Gabriel stopped worrying about Nathalie he felt a very strong negative emotion, one that could finally get him ladybug and ChatNoir's miraculous. 

Gabriel: "Nathalie I feel a very strong negative emotion" Gabriel looks down at the ground in guilt knowing he needs Mayura again. "I need Mayura"....

Nathalie: ..... "A-anything for you Mr agreste" she says as she walks across to Gabriel ready for their mission. Nathalie hides the fact that she isn't feeling well and decides not to tell him at all. Nathalie POV: I want to make Gabriel happy, I must do this. The pain and dizziness is strong but I have to fight it, I will be fine.

They head down to the lair, as they do this Gabriel apologies.

Gabriel: " I'm sorry Nathalie but this time I can feel it, we will win" he says in a determined voice. "I know we will get Emile back"

Nathalie: *nods* "I'm sure we will sir" the glass elevator reaches the bottom of the lair, giving me time to prepare myself and ignore the dizziness. I really hope we win this time, the pain is becoming unbearable. I want Gabriel to be happy with Emile, I will do anything to make him smile again, to be happy..

——————— They walk into the lair ———————

Gabriel: "are you ready Nathalie?"

Nathalie: "yes.. sir" she said in the most enthusiastic voice she could muster.

Gabriel: "nooro dark wings rise!" *transforms*

Nathalie: "duusu spread my feathers" *transforms* "g-gabriel" *falls into his arms*

Gabriel: *catches her* Mayura, are you alright?

Mayura: "yes I'm alright" *gets out of Gabriel's arms* she walks away and creates an amok.

Hawkmoth: "Fly away little akuma and evilize him!"

Mayura: "fly away beautiful amok and Enhance and hone that frustration" "H-Hawkmoth...I can't-....." *passes out completely*

Hawkmoth: "MAYURA" *runs over to her and holds her in his arms* "my dear Mayura, I should have never made you use the peacock miraculous. This is all my fault I am so sorry.."

"Dark wings fall"

*takes the peacock miraculous of Mayura's chest*

Nathalie: *moans in pain* "G-gabriel..what happened...?" 

Gabriel: "Nathalie I am so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen.."

Nathalie: *realises* "Gabriel... I think you should take a break..."

Gabriel: "what do you mean....like a holiday." "I can't take a break I need Emile back" 

Nathalie: "Gabriel, you need a break."

Gabriel: ......... "you're right.."

Nathalie: "take Adrien with you, go some place to relax, I'll be here taking care of all the work so there's nothing to worry about."

Gabriel: "no, you can come with us, your putting yourself under to much pressure."

Nathalie: "But.."

Gabriel: "No, your coming with us and that's an order"

Nathalie: *nods*

To be continued :3

The next part will be finished today!!!