Unexpected conversation

Nathalie POV: Soon after we had that conversation about the holiday Gabriel did it again, he has always been caring for me so much, is always so concerned about me when I feel sick. He is always there to comfort me but all of a sudden he walks away coldly like nothing had never happened.He shows so much affection, cares for me so much but soon after he walks away, his eyes cold, a frustrated look on his face and a look of sadness. I don't understand....

————Later that day————

Nathalie: "Sir please let me work I'm fine!" 

Gabriel: "no your not go rest"

Nathalie: "I SAID I AM FINE"

Gabriel: "............ I-if you say so"

Nathalie POV: As I continue to work for the last day until we take a break I see Gabriel sitting at his desk with his face in his hands. Poor Gabriel... As I walk over slowly he lifts his head up to look at me.

Gabriel: "I'm okay don't worry about me"

Nathalie: "Sir I've known you for too long I know your not okay... D-do you want to talk about it?" I'm hoping he will agree...

Gabriel: "Yes..."

Nathalie: "let's go sit on the balcony."

They go to the balcony and it's raining, it's covered so they sit down on the chairs.

Nathalie: "What's wrong Gabriel...." I ask him this but I don't get a response so I take my chair and pull it closer so I am directly in front on him. *Puts hand on top of his* "look at me..please" 

Gabriel: *looks up and into her eyes* As soon as I do this I regret it, a single tear rolls down my cheek. 

Nathalie: *wipes tear off with her finger* I've never seen him cry before... I get up and from behind I wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. 

Gabriel: "thank you...Nathalie" 

-They sit their hugging and watching the rain for the rest of the afternoon- A little while after (they are still outside in the same position) 

Gabriel: "Nathalie...I want to talk now."

Nathalie: *Goes back to sitting on the chair in front of him* "take your time.."

Gabriel: "I'm sorry" *tears running down his cheek* 

Nathalie: *shocked* "hey...it's okay" 

Gabriel: "I can't let go of Emile, I try so hard but it's impossible. I want to be a good father, I want to stop hurting you, I just want to be happy. I'm a horrible person.."

Nathalie: "No your not, your trying you best..."

Gabriel stays silent while Nathalie keeps talking.

Nathalie: "your an amazing person Gabriel, don't forget that.. okay? We are going on the holiday tomorrow, you can try to relax. You need time to relax and forget about things for awhile. You can talk to Adrien and bond with him on the trip.

Gabriel: "your right Nathalie, I'll try my best" *he hugs her*

They stay hugging for awhile until it was time to go eat dinner

————— At the dinner table —————

Gabriel: "Adrien I have something to tell you"

Adrien: "what is it father?"

Gabriel: "Your going to need to pack your things."

Adrien: "huh!?"

Gabriel: "we're going on a trip for the next two weeks"

Adrien: "Oh my gosh, yes! I'll go pack right now!" *jumps up and down*

Gabriel: *looks at Nathalie* "thank you"

Nathalie: "it's alright" *smiles*

Next part coming soon!