Dinner

This part is inappropriate just so you know

Together all three of them walk to the hotel restaurant, Adrien and Gabriel talked along the way while Nathalie lingered behind.  

Gabriel: "Come this way, our table is over here" *leads Adrien and Nathalie to the table* "Take a seat" 

Adrien: "Wow, this place is really nice!"

Nathalie: *Nods and sits down* 

Waiter: "Here is the menu" *hands it to them* "call us when your ready to order"

Gabriel: "Okay, thank you very much" 

Adrien: "What are you going to get father?" 

Gabriel: "I don't know yet but I do know that I might be getting a little drunk tonight" *chuckles* 

Adrien: *laughs* "Okay father don't get to out of control, what about you Nathalie?"

Nathalie: "I'm going to get some salad and sea food Adrien"

Adrien: "What about the drink?"

Nathalie: "Water..."

Adrien: "Oh come on Nathalie, why don't you have some alcohol we are on a holiday after all!"

Gabriel: *nods and chuckles* 

Nathalie: "F-fine!"

They order the food and drinks. Nathalie and Gabriel both got some champagne 🥂 

Adrien: "mmmm this food is amazing!" 

Gabriel: "I know!" 

Nathalie: *nods* 

After they had finished eating they order some desert.

Adrien: "Father, are you alright you seem off?"

Gabriel: "Yes I'm fine it's just the champagne I'm already getting a bit drunk." *chuckles* 

One glass turned into two and two into three Nathalie and Gabriel started to get really drunk so they decided to send Adrien back up to the hotel room because Gabriel knew things could get a bit 'funny'. 

Gabriel: "Haha! It was so f -funny the time we failed against ladybug and ChatNoir! Remember N-Nathalie! *laughs* W-we keep loosing to teenagers! 

Nathalie: "I KNOW!" *falls on the floor from laughing so much* 

Gabriel: *takes Nathalie's hand* "Let's go dance!"

Nathalie: "Okay!" *laughs*

Gabriel leads her down to the beach again it's sunset

Gabriel: *Wraps hands around Nathalie's waist* 

Nathalie: *Puts both of her hands around Gabriel's neck*

They slow dance on the beach until Gabriel starts to spice things up a bit (This is an inappropriate part just so you know)

Gabriel: *spins her around so her back his pressed against his chest* "mm how about this.."

Nathalie: "G-Gabriel!?" 

Gabriel: *Pushes up to her lady bits* "Do you like it~"

Nathalie: *moans a little* "I.."

Gabriel: *starts to sway her hips along with his* 

Nathalie: *moans* 

Gabriel: *Kisses her neck* "you smell so good..."

Nathalie: *moans louder* "mm.."

Gabriel: *sucks on her neck a little leaving marks all over her neck* "so good~.."

Nathalie: *presses back against gabriel* *moans*

Gabriel: "m-mhmm" *thrusts a little*

Nathalie: *moans louder* "G-Gabriel..."

They end up dancing for awhile longer then they make their way up to the hotel drunk. Once they get to their room they try to be quiet but obviously aren't.

Gabriel: "SHHH" *slams door* 

Nathalie: *laughs* "shhh!"

-They end up going to sleep as they were tired and very drunk-