First dose of love 💕

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your
life forever.

-Keri Russell

Marriage proposal knocks up the door with full of anxiety disorder or could even say just like a virus. Sooner or later we get infected and slowly and gradually it starts spreading into our body systems affecting both mentally as well as physically. So before we get severely infected with this virus better to find and choose the right dose & amount of the vaccine and get vaccinated. *laughs*

As of now I accepted the fact and allowed them to find the one for me and soon within 2 weeks they showed up with a new pictures. Wow ! What a rapid move.

I found my father discussing about the proposal with my uncle, mother and siblings by letting them know, he and my uncle both knows the family well. Meanwhile I was amazed thinking how eagerly they're planning to pack my bags and leave me at some stranger house.

Two days passed by and now finally my sister showed up infront of me just to show his pictures. Glad they considered me too. There were two pictures, the one sitting pose, where you could easily figure out he's attending a wedding and the other one in a standing pose.

I like the first one. Wait did I mentioned I like him *haha* I meant I like the first picture the most, the one with the dark green tie having bottle green stripes. In those 15 seconds of my life I plainly nodded my head for the next step saying, "Jaisi aap logh ki marzi".

Later on the following night, I somehow managed to get my hands on my father's cellphone so I could share his pictures with me *blush* I saw my 3 years old nephew playing games on his phone so I went near to him and asked him to lend me for 5 minutes as I got some important stuffs to complete.

Minutes later he found me staring at his pictures to which he screamed saying, "Tum isse Shaadi karne wali ho kya?" I laughed hard at the moment and asked him to be quite before anyone listens up and he again murmured, "Iske gaale mein kya hain?" pointing out his adam's apple. I controlling my laugh pleaded him to not to let anyone know about it please. Let this be our secret and finally I shared his pictures with me *wink*