01.

001: YOU CRUMBLE ALONE 

quandary of everything, as you overthink, your mind swirls into moments of various possibilities and all of a sudden you're standing at an edge. with a sword and your conscience facing you. you realize its time to stab what you've been feeling and crumble it in the back of your head.

because the pain has painted you so severe and suffering has become a full time job. your eyes deceive you as you instead, glance at the little space under your neck, your heart. you realize, that's where you want the sword. pierced into the kindness and velvetiness of your beautiful heart.

because unfortunately, nobody saw the beauty, all they saw was the cracks.

with every brushstroke of confidence that you will get better, you decide to turn the sword away, and instead settle on crying out for help. but at the end, nobody's there to catch you. you crumble alone.

your breaths heave alone, your cuts hurt alone, your smile drops alone, your pieces shake alone. you're alone. it's only you. in the emptiness of the universe, you're lonely and covetous.

why didn't anyone make it easy for you? why didn't anyone ever accept your good heart and instead, stabbed it with venom and cruelty, transforming it into a stone you failed to recognize.

why did the world, destroy a perfect girl. just to have a doll, an inanimate beauty to control and manipulate.

you never deserved that.