04.

004: THAT DAY.

tw • self harm, mentions of
suicide and attempt.

that day, i sunk into the woes that tugged at me like shackles. shackles of doom. that day, i cut myself, seeping through the cracks of my skin, the blood poured out as did the wallow grief. breathing was a job, it was so very difficult and felt inhumane.

that day, i tried to take my own life. to the extent of not caring who'd miss or care, who'd cry or stare.

to my bewild, i managed to survive. survive through the thickness of blue, clouds of woes. i never saw the light, i just continued living. existing.

never told a soul, never reached out, because at the end of the day, it's only me who understands my pain. its me who knows how bad that scratch hurts, it's me who realizes that it's too late to be fixed.

yes, i tried to live through the pain.

no, i wasn't successful. it's only so much a young heart can take, a young mind can suffer.

no, we're not acting out, no we're not exaggerating. step inside our mind as the rushing thoughts of killing our innocence cloud, you'll want to escape.

you'll want to run away. and unfortunately we can't escape. i can't escape. i can't run. its going to sit here, the pain and grief for as long as i live.