Black Butler Ch.1

Yuki's PoV

I was walking around England, unsure of where I was. I had just arrived from being on a ship. I needed time away from home so I ran away and found myself here.

As I was walking, I suddenly bumped into someone. It felt like I ran into a brick wall. "Ow..." I mumbled, rubbing my head as I looked up.

A tall man dressed in a black suit with a long split tail coat, just by looking at his red orbs, I could tell that he was a demon.

"Hello?" He said waving his hand in front of my face slightly.

"Eh? Konichiwa.." I said. "Oh, Konichiwa." he said.

I nervously stepped back, looking away from his gaze. Of course he wouldn't be able to understand what I said but then my eyes widened in realization that he understood me.

"Im sorry" I said in English so that I wouldn't have to put him through any trouble or others with speaking another language. "No worries...I understand you well."

"Sebastian, lets go!" Someone from in a carriage shouted, getting our attention.

"I'll be right there young master." He replied.

I looked up at the one called Sebastian. He looked down at me, giving a gentle smile.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Yuki Uziro." I said. "You just arrived?" He asked, looking up at the ship.

"Yes.." I replied.

"Sebastian I said lets go!" I looked to see a boy with blue dark hair and an eye patch over his right eye.

"Alright young master." He said. "Wait, who's this?" He asked looking at me.

"This is Yuki Uziro from Japan, she just got here and have no where to go." Sebastian said.

How would he know I don't have anywhere to go?

"I would take her in but she might be like the other 3, we don't have any time for this, Sebastian." he said.

"I doubt it master and she seems like a wonderful person, I'd like her to join us." Sebastian said.

"Fine but she's your responsibility..." he said and then turned to me.

"My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian Michealis."He said.

Even though I didn't know them at all, I wanted to go with them. Even if something bad was going to happen, I could take care of myself.

I smiled and nodded.

Ciel turned on his heels and walked back to the carriage. "Can I ride in the front with you Sebastian?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked. "Im not use to whatever contraption this is..." I said and I heard Ciel sigh. "Already starting to be a nuisance. " he said and Sebastian chuckled.

"Sure you can, Milady" he lifted me up and sat me at the front after putting up my bag he sat next to me and started the carriage.

"Milady..?" I mumbled.

------
------

After what felt like forever we finally reached our destination. I looked up at the Manor in shock. "This is.. amazing!"

Before I knew it, Sebastian had taken me down. Then he took Ciel out of the carriage.

I watch as he worked, taking down my bag and opening the door for Ciel.

When I walked in I was stunned at how big it was. "Wow its so beautiful!!" I exclaimed, a big smile on my face. I said it in Japanese, earning a confused look from Ciel."