Black Butler Ch.7

Yuki's PoV

I woke up and stretched slightly before heading for the bathroom. After having a warm bath, I changed my wrapping around my knee.

I put on a simple black and white silly down, no corset needed and extra accessories.

I was still upset about yesterday and not im the mood to see Sebastian at all. So I decided to head into town to see what's new and enjoy the fresh air.

I put on simple cloak over my dress and left my room.

As I turned the corner I bumped into someone. I looked and it was Sebastian, unfortunately.

"Oh good mo-" before he finished, I walked away and headed to the stairs.

As I was about to go down, I stopped. "Would you like me to carry you down?" Sebastian asked from behind me.

I ignored him and took a step forward.
I stepped back unable to do it. "Bardroy!!" I called out and he showed up within seconds.

"Oi did someone call?" He asked. "I did...I was wondering if you could help me down these stairs.." I said as I glared at Sebastian.

Sebastian looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

Bardroy nodded and did as told. He brought me down the stairs and after went back to working in the kitchen.

I headed for the door. "Lady Yuki? may I ask where you're headed?" Sebastian asked.

I walked out of the door slamming it behind me.

Sebastian PoV

"That was weird...what has gotten into her?" I mumbled. "I'll say.." I looked down seeing the young master next to me.

"That's your problem, she did ran off yesterday when you were with that nun. I can see that Lady Yuki likes you very much. Not sure the meaning of this all but I'll assume that she's hurting." The Young master said.

I was shocked at this sudden information. I was about to go for her but young master didn't let me.

"Leave her be. She'll come around." He said heading up the stairs. I nodded. "Yes my lord" I said with a bow.

Yuki's PoV

As I walked around town, I've been getting stared at by other people. 'Maybe because of my dressing...too much?' I thought.

I then came across Undertaker. I entered the building and walked in.

Undertaker was with a boy speaking to him.

Undertaker then noticed me. "Oh Lady Yuki, what brings you here?" He asked.

"I didn't want to stay at the manor all day, so I felt like walking around and here I am." I said softly.

"What a beautiful girl." The boy said and I blushed. "Indeed she's beautiful." Undertaker said, agreeing with the boy.

"If I was young I'd take her for myself. We would share our coffins." Undertaker said, earning a nervous laugh from me.

"Here you go Yuki, since you're here I might as well give you an invitation to this young mans masquerade ball tonight." Undertaker handed me an envelope.

I looked at the boy and he was already looking back at me aswell. "Um let me introduce myself..I am Ian Lambert.." he said with a bow.

"Nice to meet you.. I'm Yuki Uziru." I said. He took my hand and kissed it the top of it gently.

When he stood up I looked him in the eyes blushing faintly.

"Well you two love birds, I'm gonna head to the Phantomhive manor to give Ciel an invitation, please lock up when you leave.

He left us in there alone with his keys.

I stepped back from Ian. 'This is awkward' I thought.

"So..um..Lady Yuki, you dont dress like you're from here..." he said.

"Im from Japan but this isn't usually something I'd wear. I tried making myself blend in." I said sitting on Undertakers coffin.

"Oh right but are you aware that you're wearing something similar to a night gown?" he asked, slowly getting quieter.
I looked at him with a small smile. "It's comfortable."

He sat next to me slowly before staring at me. I glanced at him before smiling "You're quite the quiet type aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah when it comes to girls- Ladies!" he said, clearing his throat before blushing. I looked away with a smile and stood up. "How about we head somewhere more peaceful like the park." I suggested.

He stood up and nodded. "That'll be great." He said

We locked up for Undertaker, leaving his keys somewhere he'd definitely find them and left for the park.

As we were at the park, we got to know more about each other.

After walking around we sat by a lake watching swans and ducks swim around, wiggling their cute little tails.

"Say, I may know you for half a day and I already like you." He said and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked. "Yep" he came closer to me.

I looked at the swans upset. "Is something wrong Yuki?" He asked.

"Im fine just thinking.." Suddenly I was pulled into his chest. "Ian?" I said.

"Shh...dont worry..." he said. I felt tense but soon relaxed knowing he'd do nothing.

"Lady Yuki." I quickly removed myself from Ian and looked to see Sebastian looking at me with disappointment.

"Sebastian its not what it looks like- why should I care, leave me be." I said angrily as I remembered what he did.

"I would leave you yes, but tell me why are you out here alone with a stranger?" He asked.

"Aren't you busy messing around with a filthy a nun!?" I asked feeling tears whelming up.

Ian got up putting a hand on my shoulder. He pulled me into his chest.

"You have it all wrong Lady Yuki, it was my job to do it." Hearing Sebastian say that made this feeling in my chest hurt more than before.

"I want to go home." I said. "Of course Lady Yuki-" Sebastian answered.

"Not you! I was talking to Ian." I said.

"Oh, uh.. sure I'll take you home." He said, leading me to his carriage. We got in and left quickly leaving Sebastian there.

Once I reached the manor, the sun was already setting. I told Ian goodbye and headed inside.

I walked to my room quickly, to prepare for tonight.

Comment Like

Share Vote

Follow