Black Butler Ch.6

Yuki PoV

Ciel, Sebastian and I were walking down the hall in the bright, early morning.

"This morning you have a dancing lesson with Ms. Bright, this afternoon, an appointment with Lord Widlaw expert importer- are you listening to me my lord?" Sebastian asked, looking at Ciel.

"I told you im sick of dancing lessons its not for me." Ciel said.

"You're to modest, your dancing sues the hearts of everybody who sees it in action." Sebastian said.

"By making them laugh is that what you mean? It is isn't it?" Ciel asked. I giggled at him.

"No I would never say that." Sebastian said.

Suddenly there was laughter coming from a room near by.

"Hahaha look Tanaka three upright tea stalks." A man with white hair said. "I think it promises to be an excellent day." He said.

"W- what I know you, you're the queens butler." Ciel said.

"Greetings, lord Phantomhive, I do apologies for this embarrassing display." He said getting up.

He then looked at me and winked. I blushed looking away.

"Why is the queens butler here? Sipping tea at my estate?" Ciel asked.

"So sorry, I thought you were aware to his rule young master. Ashe has been her personal messenger. His job is to deliver the order her majesty sends out you, my lord." Sebastian said.

"Thats not a joke for a Butler." Ciel said.

Ashe started to speak about what kind of Butler would he be.

"If I may, what do we owe the pleasure?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh indeed. Outside of Pristine there's a cathlic abby, it was burned down during the ressumation and is no longer in use. A cult practicing the east now religion has begun and are gathering there." He said.

"We have received word that the cult leader is in possession of the dooms day books of all its many followers." Ashe finished.

"You mean the land registers? Where all lives and properties are recorded." Ciel said.

"I dont understand what would you possibly want with that."

I tuned them out and stared at Sebastian. 'What did he mean he could make me jealous easier?' I thought.

"We leave that choice to you." Ashe said.
"Alright understood." Ciel said.

Pluto then showed up banging on the window to get Ashe's attention. Ashe did something and Pluto looked sad and left.

"Who exactly was that?" Ashe asked.
"Oh he's a servant nothing more." Sebastian said.

"Is that so? he seems like an interesting servant." He replied.

I gave him a cold look and so did Sebastian.

-----

Ashe left in is carriage on his way back to his queen.

"Well what's next?" Ciel asked.

Sebastian served Ciel something to eat and spoke with one another of their plans.

I kept quiet thinking of Sebastian words and stared at him.

-------
--

We were now at the Undertaker.
Sebastian opened the door for me and Ciel.
"Im coming in" Ciel said.

Undertaker laughed a little. "Welcome little lord."

"Listen up Undertaker I have something to ask of you." Ciel began. "In that case." He turned around and it was Grell. I rolled my eyes slightly along with a scuff.