Black Butler Ch.2

Yuki's PoV

"Oh my what a cute little girl..." Madame Red said pinching my cheek.

"I'll see you later, Ciel." She said and left. I sighed in relief.

Ciel was now in his study. Sebastian was preparing earl gray for him and I watched him work.

Suddenly there was a loud crashing sound. I looked at Sebastian and he looked at me.

We both sprinted to Ciel's study. We opened the door and he was gone.

Sebastian sighed. He turned on his heels and headed back to the kitchen. I followed.

While walking in the hall, May-rin showed up. She was coming toward Sebastian.

Suddenly I sensed something. I looked out of the window. I saw 2 people pointing a sniper at me.

I moved out of the way quickly as they shot the bullet. May-rin fell onto Sebastian and the bullet caught the vase.

I looked down at Sebastian. He nodded at me. He got up and we left the Phantomhive estate quickly.

By now we were running after the car that had sped off in the distance.

Sebastian grabbed the car and held it. The men that sat in the car started shouting.

Sebastian brought the car to the edge of a cliff. He tooked the phone and called the person who had Ciel.

"Im calling for my master.." he said.

"You dont have him?" He said.

"Master if you're there let me know." Sebastian finish.

"Woof.." I heard Ceil said and I giggled.

"Well done master..." he hung up the phone and looked at the 2 men.

"Tell me where he's at and I wont let this car tilt over..." Sebastian said.

"He's at Azzurro Vanel mansion..please don't kill us!" They begged.

"Very well then." Sebastian jumped off of the car and it fell over the cliff. I watched as the car fell to the bottom of the cliff. Sebastian gently placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him and nodded slowly. We soon later headed to the mansion.

"Here take this" Sebastian handed me a knife and I shrugged at it. I took it and we headed out.

After fighting them off we reached the room Ceil was in. Suddenly guns went off and Sebastian dropped dead in front of me.

Ceil looked pissed and I stood there, smiling like an idiot.

"How long are you planning on playing dead?" Ceil asked.

"Not long young master." Sebastian said getting back up.

"Sebastian, I order you to save me." Ceil said. "As you wish master." Sebastian took out his weapons and threw it to the shooters, knocking them over instantly.

------
----
--
-

After saving Ceil we headed back to the manor.

Ceil was being held bridal style by Sebastian. He was blushing because I was laughing at him.

"Stop laughing... That's an order." he said and I did but giggled quietly this time.

My tail and ears popped out and they were showing. Ceil's eyes widen at my appearance.

"What the hell is up with you...what are you?!" Sebastian placed him onto the ground. "a cat?" I said more like a question.

He scanned my body making me blush.