Black Butler Ch.10

Yuki's POV

I woke up to sun light shining through the window onto me. Chiaki was sitting in a chair and he was dressed in different attire.

"The boat reaches the port in 15 mins, go ahead and get dressed." He said. I nodded and quickly headed to my room, hesitating before going in.

I closed the door behind me. As I stripped out of my clothes only in my bra and underwear.

Suddenly strong arms wrapped around my body and hand covering my mouth. My eyes widened in shock and my breathing hitched.

I started struggling out of the persons grip. "I'll get you." He said causing me to stop.

When I turned he was gone.l like they were never there.

I breathed out, my heart racing slightly. I shook my head and put on my clothes quickly.

After doing everything I need to, I met up with Chiaki, placing my bags on the deck.

The boat then came to a stop at the port.

Once we both got off of the boat, Chiaki and I stopped to face each other.

"So Yuki, I guess this is it." He said. I raised a brow. "Hold on a minute...we both have no where to go." I folded my arms.

"True.." he said rubbing his neck. I took out some money from my bag.

"How about we buy an apartment? I also have another plan." I said.

His mouth opened a gap. I giggled. "Where did this come from?" He asked. "I saved it...maybe you should do that also." I said walking away and he followed.

We quickly got a transportation to the place we'd be staying.

"That will be ¥15000 please." The lady said. I handed her the yen and took the keys. "Thank you." I said and headed for the room. I carried one bag while Chiaki carried 3. One was mines and the other two was his.

I opened the apartment door and rest the bags down.

"At least its furnished already." I said, satisfied

"Yeah it is." He said putting down the bags.

I sat down on the couch and Chiaki just stayed standing. "Yuki, can you do me a favour?" Chiaki said.

"What is it?" I asked. "Sign a contract with me." His eye glowed more red.

"So your a demon too?" I said slightly shocked. "A demon signing a contract with another demon. I wonder how that'll go." I said.

"Its possible and plus I found out your not fully a demon." He said. "Why would you want to sign a contract with me?" I asked.

"I want to protect you." He said. He suddenly kneeled infront of me, placing his hand on over his heart and waited for a response.

I thought long and hard on it as he kneeled there. I then nodded. "Alright I'll do it." I gave him an assuring smile. "Im gonna have to plant a seal on you." He said.

I nodded. "But where will you put it?" I asked. He smirked at me causing me to blush.

He pushed me down to lay on the couch. He then lifted my dress up slightly over my knees. I blushed deeply, seeing what he was doing. "Chiaki?!" I shouted.

I watched as he brought his head down and placee his lips onto my thigh. "This would be a good place to put it." He said.

"Why would you- ah!" I stuttered.

He started sucking on my thigh and the sensation was slightly painful.

"Chiaki I- it burns!" I said. "That is part of the process of getting a seal, Milady." He said sitting up.

I looked at the seal on my thigh. It was like Ciel's one but white with red outlines.

I looked at Chiaki. "You may now comand me to do anything from now on out for you and you only." he said with a slight smirk. I smiled. "If you say so, does this means your my butler?" I asked.

He put a hand over his heart. "If you want me to be." He bow and I could help but smile at him.

'I guess this life will be easy with him around.' I thought to myself.

"Well then. There's a few things I need to take care off." An evil smirk rested on my face as I sat back comfortably on the couch.

Comment Like

Share Vote

Follow