Black Butler. Ch.8

Yuki's PoV

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I dried my skin off and wrapped my knee.

I put on undergarments then my dress. A blue, white and black dress.

I pulled on my black stockings and slip on my shoes before brushing out my hair lightly.

Last but not least my mask then I was finally finished and ready to go.

I opened the door to my room and headed down the hallway, making my way to the stairs. I breathed in then breath out slightly as I step down the stairs, carefully holding onto the railing.

I finally reached the bottom. I didn't realise Sebastian and Ciel at the door looking at me with their mouths a gap.

"What?" I asked. "Y- you're beautiful." Sebastian stuttered for the first time.

I blushed but looked away from his gaze. "What ever." Thats when I realise they were wearing masks. I sighed remembering Undertaker said he's giving them invitations.

I headed for the door. "Hold on Yuki, we are going to the same place, why not join us?" Ciel asked and I sighed deeply.

We got into the carriage together and headed to Ian's manor. The carriage ride was awkward because Sebastian kept staring at me.

As the carriage came to a stop I jumped out and walked away before Sebastian even thought about helping me.

As people walked by I saw Undertaker and Ian speaking. I quickly went up to them.
Undertaker glanced over to me with a smile and Ian looked shocked to see me.

I giggled. "Beautiful." They both said.

"Well this is interesting." Undertaker said. I smiled at both of them. "Your key to your shop is hidden in a special place." I said with a wink. "Thank you young one." He said.

There was alot of people talking with one another but my goal was to avoid and only speak with those I know.

-----
----

"Are you enjoying yourself so far, milady?" Ian asked and I nodded. "Yes it's great." I said with a smile.

"Would you care to dance?" He asked with his hand out to me. I took his hand quickly and he lead me to the dance floor.

The music began and so did our dancing.

Throughout the dance Sebastian was watching. Suddenly he walked over. "May I have this dance please." Sebastian asked.

I was about to refuse. "Sure, I have to go get something." Ian said jogging off.

I sighed and tooked Sebastian hand.

Another melody started and we danced together. I kept looking down not wanting to meet his eyes.

He's so fletching tall.

"Lady Yuki, im sorry for what I did." He said.

My hold on his hand tightened. "Can't you ever forgive me for what I did?" He asked.

I accidentally stepped on his toe. "I guess not." He said with a slight chuckle. We continue on.

"It wouldn't happen again, if it does it will have to be with you M'lady." He said making my heart skip a beat.

I looked up at him to see he was already walking away.

The music finished so I headed over to where Ian was. "Are you tired?" Ian asked. "Not really...no." I replied.

"Good well um it was nice of you to come though." He said smiling and smiled back in return.

I looked over at Sebastian. He was with Ciel, holding a conversation with him. "Would you like to get some fresh air?" Ian asked. I nodded.

He brought me out on the balcony where there wasn't anyone. He then closed the door behind us. "Its pretty out here isn't it?" He asked, looking at the view over the balcony.

"Yeah.. sure is." I replied. "Not as beautiful as you." He stood next to me at the railings.

"T- thank you, Ian." I said blushing.

"You're welcome." He said putting his hand on mines. 'his hand is warm..' I thought.

I looked at our hands then at Ian. He looked down on me. "You're so beautiful." He said.

he was now leaning towards me. His hand moved from my hand to my waist.

I realise he was trying to kiss me. I got out of his grip and stepped back. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I can't.." I said in a low mumble. "Alright, I understand.. seems like there's someone else? I see the way you look at him, milady." He said. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked at Sebastian through the glass door.

"The party's about to end, you should head on home before it gets anymore late, Milady." He said, bowing.

I nodded "alright thank you for such a wonderful night, my Lord." I said bowing before leaving the balcony. I saw Ciel and Sebastian at the exit speaking.

I walked up to them. "Im gonna head on home now." I said. "We were just about to go, well then lets get going, I'm craving some earl grey." Ciel said.

We left Ian's manor and headed back home to the manor.

Once I reached I quickly headed to my room jumping into the bathroom.

After a relaxing bath, I put on my sleepwear and walked over to the side of my bed.

I sat on my bed, letting out a sigh of exhaustion.

-

Its been hours and I couldn't sleep. I got up and walked over to my window, pushing it open slightly when I saw a cat. It quickly came over to me. "Meow" it said.

I petted it gently, my ears and tail poofed out, scaring the cat slightly but it soon rubbed it's head against my hand once again.

I picked up the cat like a baby. When I turned around there was a silhouette standing there.

When I looked closely it was Sebastian. I sighed in relief.

"What is it?" I asked. "Nothing at all." He said.

The cat crawl into my clothes. I blushed and purred.

I looked at Sebastian and he had a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

In sat on my bed as the cat jumped out of my clothes onto the bed.

"Then why are you here?" I asked looking at Sebastian as I used my finger to rub the kitten.

"I came to apologise for my nasty behaviour last night with that nun. I didn't mean to hurt you like that." He said.

"Are you taking me as a joke? You told me that you can make me jealous easily and you did and I believe you also messed around with that nun because that's who you are, Sebastian. You're a demon. You do not care how another feels. You only care about yourself."

He fell silent.

"As I thought.." I said looking at my hands.

"Lady Yuki-"

"Lady Yuki my ass! Im goin back home tomorrow.." I mumbled.

His eyes widen. "Are you sure-"

"Im sure and I mean it, now get out!" I pointed to the door.

"Yes, milady." He said leaving the room.

I sighed. I layed back in the bed watching the ceiling.

"W- why did I...

Say that..."

Comment Like

Share Vote

Follow