"Reading again and again"

A/N: once again this is just kinda a made up and since it would make sense to the whole story of how some people agree, I might as well do it. Enjoy MLP fans!

Ponyville seem to be very calm for the day. No loud excitements, no yelling or danger. Nothing really.
And the day seem pretty perfect for Rainbow Dash when she continued reading her hero 'Daring Do and the Ring of Destiny'. She wouldn't stop reading it because of one special reason. She was in it helping Daring Do along with her pals. She believes this was the best book she's ever read.
She was just now reading it on the tree on the last chapter.
"Now that the rings were gone," she read with a big smile. "The world was safe from the evil Ahuizotl and his hench men, all thanks to my special friend Rainbow Dash. I couldn't have done it without her." Then she closed the book and laid back against the branch sighing happily with the smile plastered on her face.
Just then, her pals, Applejack, and Fluttershy were walking to her tree and she could hear Applejack's voice yelling "Hey Rainbow Dash! Wanna help me and Fluttershy with some birds with flying?!"
"You could be a good help." Fluttershy said a little loud. It honestly didn't seem like it.
But it seem Rainbow Dash could hear it has cause she then said back to them, "Okay. I just finish the Daring Do book so I'm good." She flew back down with her friends.
"Daring Do? Again? This is the twenty fifth time you've read that one." Applejack said.
"Yeah. But maybe her next one could be me in it and I'll be reading that one."
"How can you, if her stories are only made by what se experience?" Fluttershy asked.
"Hello? Imagination. Now come on. Lets help those birds." She flew leading Fluttershy and Applejack to where they should be.
Daring Do was one hero Rainbow Dash never wanted to let go. If only she could be by her side everyday and by her sidekick or something more.
When she find her again, she'll do whatever she can to help Daring Do out.

A/N: short and lame. I know. Sorry. I have been tired and I barley get to do this. But the next chapter might be exciting, I hope. See ya.