"Saw how much you missed"

A/N: once again, I feel bad I haven't update much of this. I am a horrible person. I hope this will be okay since there's so many problems going on this country. Enjoy.

"How is this gonna work?" Rarity asked real confused.
"It's just gotta help your friend." Daring Do said as she opened Twilight's mouth. "Now what I need you to do, is to use your magic to put it in her mouth."
"Are you sure she's not gonna choke on that?" Pinkie said. "I once drank a bucket of sugar and that didn't go well."
"This water is the sparkling miracles as this water can help anypony grow strong. Although when she wakes up, she will e puking probably. You guys gotta help though. This is the only way to save them both."
The ponies looked at each other. Sometimes Daring Do never makes any sense. But if she's willing to do anything to save Twilight and Rainbow Dash, then might as well pray they'll be alright.
Rarity started to use her magic and was waiting for Daring to be ready. Twilight's mouth was already open and she gave a nodded.
Rarity then made the bucket bend and the sparkling blue water went down slowly in Twilight's throat. The mares were nervous that their friend will choke. Nothing happen.
One every drop was poured down, they waited. Daring Do made sure Twilight swallowed every drop being passed out. Suddenly, Twilight's big purple eyes slowly began to open.
"Twilight!" Pinkie was most happy to see her.
"Wha-uh... What..." Twilight lifted up. But when she did, her face began to look green. By then her horn started to glow all kinds of colors.
"What's happening?" Fluttershy looked scared.
Daring Do smiled and hold Twilight by her tail and pointed her horn to Rainbow who remain passed out. "Every pony stay back if you wanna stay alive!" She said.
Everypony followed and went backwards as she was eyeing ready.
Soon, Twilight's horn was shooting towards Rainbow Dash. All the colors and magic came out of her horn and she was still a little dizzy. Daring Do was determine to save Rainbow before twenty four hours passed.

(In Rainbow's head...)

"But I don't understand why I look like this." Rainbow told Luna. "Where's my mane of colors and cyan blue coat?"
"You were suppose to be born this way and also die this way." Luna answered. Rainbow looked surprised at the princess.
"Because Daring Do was sick, you were suppose to be a stillborn. Luckily that flower and her strength saved your life."
"Am..... am I dead?"
Luna only stared at the Pegasus. But then she smiled and said "I think you're gonna be okay."
Rainbow Dash then felt something. Above her head. She tried to see and realized the red part of her mane was coming back to it's color. She then saw a white glowing door appeared out in the dark.
"Go." Luna said. "See why your past is like before you awaken, Amazia Kate."
Rainbow looked surprised as the dark princess disappeared into darkness. She looked at the light doorway and went towards it to see what her past as a filly was like.
When she went in, she saw Caballeron sneaking towards the house. She saw herself as a filly seeing him and he jumps on a tree to see her closer. "Hello sweetie." He whispered.
"Aren't you-"
"Yes. But I wanna give you something. Don't tell your mom." He grabbed something from his backpack and showed a pretty little lighting bolt clip. She smiled as he pined it in her hair.
That made Rainbow Dash actually cry for a reason.
Another was when Daring Do was helping Rainbow with flying and she fell hurt herself again. She mostly hurt her hind leg. Luckily Daring Do was there. She wrapped her his leg with bandages and have her daughter a kiss on the cheek.
She just couldn't believe she didn't give a slightest clue that Daring Do was her mother.
She then realized her coat was back to wing blue and her mane was finishing up to be the sign of rainbows. But then she saw one last thing.
She saw Daring Do and Cabelleron together holding Rainbow Dash in their hoofs. Rainbow just then broke down crying. She couldn't believe what she missed. She wished that life was back to be with her mother and father. Even if he was an enemy, she saw he still loves her.

(Back to everypony else...)

"Just let it all out Twilight." Applejack said rubbing her friend's back.
After putting rainbow back inside of their friend, Twilight has been puking non-stop. Poor princess. She's been through so much.
All the ponies were gather in the bathroom while Daring Do remain with Rainbow Dash. She felt bad that the princess was puking. But she felt worse Rainbow Dash that she hasn't wake up yet.
She couldn't believe that she never realized this was her baby and now she may have lost her forever. Not only her, she lost Caballeron too.
She then saw something about Rainbow's we while they remain close. Underneath, her eyes were glowing something pink. She waited to see if she woke up. "Rainbow Dash?" She hoped she answered.
No respond was made. The blue Pegasus remained passed out. Even though it may not have passed twenty four hours, Daring Do realized her daughter may be gone forever.
She turned around to head upstairs to see the princess, when suddenly...
"Mom?"
Daring gasped and looked back at the Pegasus and saw Rainbow Dash was awake and she was barley getting her magenta eyes. She felt so happy. She was alright. She felt she was gonna cry her eyes out.
"You... you actually...." She was so speechless. She saw how Rainbow getting up but ran towards her and rubs her head against her's. "I'm here." She said. "I'm so happy you're alright."
Rainbow realized it wasn't just a dream, she saw her real mother for the first time. She rub her head against Daring's too missing her.
The ponies came back down the stairs and saw Rainbow and Daring. The first to smile huge was Pinkie. "RAINBOW DASH!"
She hugged her friend tightly pulling her away from Daring Do. Daring didn't mind and smile.
Everypony was so happy she was alright they gave her a group hug.
Daring Do was happy too and only watch the ponies hug their friend. Rainbow looked up at Daring Do while still being hug and smiled. She mouth 'I missed you and dad.'
Daring looked surprised that she missed him too. And now she wasn't even sure if he was alive. Such a shame he wasn't there.

To be continued...

A/N: this is not over. I still say gg_disney_geek still gave me a brilliant idea I will use soon. I know this chapter probably suck but I've had it hard tonight so please don't hate me. See ya on the next one.