"Getting help and flashbacks"

A/N: love Daring Do with all my heart and wished she be one of the mane six. Or at least show up in season 5 soon. Hope you guys like this chapter!

It was probably one of the longest trips Rainbow has ever taken since she had to not move the whole time.
Ahuizotl still had Indian ponies have a hold of her, leading her in a forest. They put her down but Ahuizotl grabbed her by her side where her wings were so she couldn't fly.
The Indian ponies left them alone of waiting.
"Let me to Ahuizotl!" She yelled at him. "Or I'll be force to take you down!" She did everything she can to escape again, but it was still no use.
He laughed. "Oh my. You definitely have her silly wisdom."
"Who's?" Rainbow don't understand.
But it seemed she'll never get an answer when she saw the three hench ponies gather.
Ahuizotl threw the mare towards them and they got a hold of Rainbow. "Leave me alone!" She tried escaping the ponies.
"Where is he?"
Finally, another pony appeared and Dr. Caballeron looked very happy with an evil smirk. "Many thanks Ahuizotl." He said. "As you can see, finding this mare has been, unsuccessful."
"Do you have it?"
He reached in his bag and search finding a giant golden ring. It was one of the rings Rainbow helped Daring Do get rid of.
"All yours." He threw it to the giant cat giving him a smirk too. "And I'll back with part of our reward. Now leave us."
Ahuizotl then left the hench ponies and dr. Caballeron with the rainbow mare they captured.
"You won't get away with this Caballeron!" Rainbow said smiling, knowing he will fail eventually.
He chuckled and said to her "That's dr. Caballeron dear. I believe you were the pony who helped Daring Do take the ring."
"Yeah? I'm awesome."
He rolled his eyes and said "And with your help, it might be easier to finally earn enough for money."
"What are you talking about?" She didn't understand. "You have Ahuizotl the ring and only trade on for me. If I were in your shoes right now, I'd be disappointed."
"I'm looking at a different kind of treasure." He was walking off with the hench ponies staying where they were holding Rainbow. "And that treasure helps me earn money. And you know what that treasure is little one?"
She thought, but had nothing.
Then he got to where his muzzle was touching her's and said calmly "You."
"Me?"
"And..." He pulled back and took a piece of her mane part which was red.
"Ow!" It hurt.
"This mane of your's is what we need. Only part one."
A hench pony let go of Rainbow so he could hold a plastic bag in his mouth and let dr. Caballeron put it in.
"The rest we will take, and will be rich than ever before."
"You're not gonna share my head are you?!" She panicked, hoping they weren't thinking of that.
Luckily they weren't some Caballeron nodded no.
"Then why take a little piece of my mane? What's so special about it and why one color of each?"
"Well, we don't want to explode Equestria do we?"
Explode Equestria? What does that mean?
Just then he had pikers in his hoof and said reaching for Rainbow's mane "Now stay still."
"Never!" She finally kicked one of the hench ponies and tried escaping but then one of the hench ponies got a hold of her tail.
Seems this will be a long day for them all.

Daring Do didn't know what to think. Every picture she use to own disappear with her tear and flames.
It may have been one way to protect, but it is something she regrets.
She only had one photo and took a glance at it as it remain on the counter like always.
She remember that. They were on a beach and they had one of the best times ever.

(Flashback...)

"Mommy, throw it to me!"
Daring Do then threw her hat towards the filly making her smile with glee.
The filly did everything she can to get it with her own mouth. She even consider to try fly, but when she did, she fell into the sand, face down.
Daring Do gasped and flew towards the filly seeing we still face down. "Are you alright honey?"
She finally got her face out of the ground and looked up to face her. "I'm fine momma."
Daring grabbed her to stand on her four legs and put her down. The filly looked so sad.
"What's the matter sweetie?" She asked.
"I just wanna fly, and fight bad guys like you mommy. Why can't I be as good as you?"
This was one reason Daring loved having her around. So felt more happy as a mother than anything. "Honey, you are as good as me, and flying on takes a practice. I took a lot of practice when I was your age.l
The filly smiled at her mother and felt better whipping her year away.
"Don't you worry," Daring then just used her wing to drag her closer. "You'll be just like me when you're older, my daughter."
Then a hug came with them two with a happy day.

(Back to the present...)

A loud knock interrupted Daring Do's flashback. She didn't realized she was crying the whole time she was remembering it. She immediately she whip them away and went towards her front door to open it.
She opened it with her hoof and saw a familiar princess standing at the door.
"Oh hi. How can I help you?" She asked.
"Daring Do, we need your help!" She said. "It's Rainbow Dash!"
Daring' eyes widen hearing that name and open the door wider to face the mane five together.
But then Pinkie got in front and look desperate for something. "Do you have a bathroom?!"
"Um yes. Upstairs, first door on your left." She pointed in her house.
Pinkie immediately ran up the stairs without saying thank you. Can't blame her.
But then Daring Do went back to the others and asked "What's wrong?"
"Ahuizotl! He's taken her away. We were in Ponyville and he just attack!" Twilight said.
"Why would he take her?"
"We're not sure miss Do." Applejack said. "But we were wondering if you can help us find her. We're really worried."
"Can you help us?" Fluttershy asked.
Daring Do realized the picture she was holding was still in her hoof so she put it in her shirt pocket and said "Of course."
But then Pinkie Pie came behind Daring and said "But first, cupcakes!"
So them the ponies and the biggest rep ever began their search for Rainbow by walking into the woods.
"So, where do you think she could be at miss Do?" Rarity asked.
"You all said Ahuizotl has her." She said. "If I'm correct, Ahuizotl must have found a way to rebuild the fortress and has her inside."
"But it's impossible for him to build it on his own, and those ponies that help him don't understand English well so how in the name of Celestia could he have rebuild it?" Twilight remember that part in the book.
"Seems our enemy has new helpers."
They continued to walk and hope their friend is alright.
Daring Do knows she should be focus on saving Rainbow Dash, but those flashbacks wouldn't stop coming back. They were the reason she remain a hero.

(Another flashback...)

Daring Do was not comfortable being in the hospital with a broken wing and has already given birth. She's already tired enough and has to keep punching the lamp to calm herself. Somehow that was a way to do that.
"Miss Do." A voice of dr. Hooves appeared as he walked into the room with a nurse holding a blanket. "The more you do that to the lamp, the more we'll have a black out."
"Sorry. Not exactly having a good day as you can see." She had every right to be angry after what he did.
"Well, hopefully this will."
"Congratulations." The nurse said handing the blanket towards Daring Do. "It's a mare."
Daring look at the blanket seeing her baby being covered. When she lifted a part of the blanket, she was able to see the beautiful face of a filly looking up at her with magenta eyes like her very own. Except, everything else of her wasn't exactly like her. Her hair was the same length when she was a baby, she looks like her in the face, but her colors were different. Her coat was light blue like the sky and her mane was all colors of the rainbow. Real beautiful indeed.
Although Daring Do didn't understand. Her mane and coat are nowhere like her or her father. What happen?
"She must look like the father more than you. Lucky guy. No offense." Dr. Hooves said.
The filly smiled at her mother with glee. Daring couldn't help smile, seeing such an Angel. "I wouldn't say like her father. More of just being herself." Then she gently hugged her new baby girl.
"Welcome home Amazia Kate."

(Back to the present...)

"Daring Do?" Twilight finally got her attention from her own flashback. "Are you alright? You're real quiet."
She smiled but it was gone immediately and said "I'm fine. Just when you're Daring Do, you're life isn't perfect without her colors back."
The ponies didn't understand Daring's point. But Daring Do didn't want them to know.

A/N: I'm eating tacos. And the picture kinda makes sense on the flashback. Have a good night and hope you all like this chapter. I'll be making the next one very soon!