"A dream that has never been seen"

A/N: sorry I haven't update much on this. This might not be much but I'm determining to get this finish for you guys. Hope you like it and read children lol

"Amazia please speak to me!" Caballeron said as the Pegasus remain passed out.
Rainbow Dash still had no colors on her anymore. Every color disappear, leaving her with black hair and light brown coat. She remain in his arms while the ponies were still fighting the Indian ponies.
Soon the started to glow all colors of the rainbow and it looked like it was about to explode. Daring Do tried to think of what to do since she was stilled passed out.
Everypony stopped fighting seeing the sun go this bad. "Yes! The power I can imagine!" Ahuizotl said reaching up for the powers.
Twilight wish he knew what to do. She already sees her best friend is out, Ahuizotl is about to take control of Equestria, and she has nothing to stop him. But then she realized what she can do.
She started to use a spell and magic with her horn, then she let her magic hit the sun. Suddenly, the colors of the rainbow were coming off the sun and was heading straight towards her horn. It hurt her, but she knew what she was doing.
Ahuizotl saw the sun lose it's powers and was filled with rage. "No! Stop it you Alicorn!" He tried to grab her and hurt Twilight. Luckily Rarity kick his arms away to help Twilight. "No touchy." She said.
Twilight still grabbed the colors in her horn and sook the sun was back to yellow again and all colors were in Twilight's horn. It hurt her but she saved all of Equestria.
The ponies all watched Ahuizotl wanting to lose control. Suddenly, the life crystal was floating in mid air glowing white and pretty. The ponies watched the crystal glow and glow regaining power. Then it broke into a million pieces. Ahuizotl screamed in angry again and just punch the wall making a small hole.
"You okay sugarcube?" Applejack asked as she saw her Alicorn friend almost about to puke.
"I don't.... I don't really feel good..." she said. She then passed out and fell into Applejack's arms.
Suddenly, crumbling was being made. Everypony was now getting nervous with what happening. With the life crystal destroyed, now the place that was alive will break down. They had to escape.
"We have to leave! Now!" Daring Do said.
Every pony then ran out of the room and into the small hall that was their only escape. Caballeron was carrying Rainbow Dash on his back while Daring Do was flying above them. The crumbling went faster and they saw they were the last ones to try and escape.
Caballeron stopped running and that made Daring Do stop flying. "What are you doing?!" She said.
He then walked towards her and bop Rainbow off him and onto Daring Do. "You must escape with Amazia Kate. I cannot."
"But that's not-"
"You are her mother, you must protect like you always did. I was never around and now you must still be there."
Daring Do could feel tears reach her eyes. She did not want to leave Caballeron. He may be a villain but he just saved Rainbow from the tube. Leaving him behind won't be the same. "But..." She only look at him and saw his smile. She missed it a lot.
For a last time probably seeing each other, Caballeron walked towards the flying Pegasus and kissed her lips. It made her feel better but she still didn't want to him behind.
He pulled away once the crumbling was closer and he had no choice but to push Daring Do out of the place and was outside flying and holding Rainbow Dash.
The placed crumbled down and was destroy. Daring Do felt heart broken cause now Caballeron was gone. But at least Equestria was safe thanks to Twilight Sparkle.
She flew down with the other mares and saw Twilight was still looking pretty sick. She then had an idea of what to do. "We better get her somewhere to relax."

(Rainbow's head...)

Rainbow Dash was still searching the brain she was in. Her own. She still looked weird with black hair and lightish brown coat. She was walking in her head and soon saw the photo Daring Do had before she was saved. It still amazed her with who great Daring Do was with foals.
Soon she saw a light and saw a certain pony walk in. She was amazed and surprised. "Princess Luna?"
"Seems you're still asleep." She said as she was looking down at the pegasi.
"I'm asleep? I thought I was dead."
"Nope. Because your power are gone now."
"What powers?"
"Seems you do not know."
"Know what? What are you talking about Luna?"
By then, Luna snagged her hoof to make them both go through time. Soon, they were in a room. It was the home of Daring Do. "Hey, is this Daring Do's house?" Rainbow said. She then looked on her right side and saw Daring Do was in bed. Her stomach was huge for some reason. Also, Caballeron was in there with her holding her hoof.
She gasped "He's hurting her!"
"No." Luna said. "He's trying to help her. You may not know this Rainbow Dash, but Daring Do was pregnant when you were born and she was sick. Real bad. Caballeron was always there because he is the father and lover."
Rainbow's eyes widen. "That explains earlier." She remember Caballeron kissing Daring Do
"She was real sick and Caballeron demand to find a miracle." Luna continued to speak.
Soon it's showed Caballeron talking to the princess, which was Celestia, and saw she was worried herself. "Caballeron asked Celestia for help and she would certainly help. She gave some medicines to her, but nothing worked. This was when I was still in the moon."
Soon it should a rainbow which was hitting the sky. She saw a drop of it fall to Equestria's grasses.
"Soon a drop of a rainbow that was in the sky hit Equestria and soon made 'the Color rose'."
Rainbow was surprised when she watch a color rose rise from the grass. It was certainly beautiful. (I can't design flowers well or describe them. Don't judge!)
"A Color Rose? I thought those kinda of flowers were myths."
"Nope. There is a garden of them far from here, but this was the first to grow without being in it. Anyways, Celestia found this flower, and thought maybe if Daring Do had it to drink from it's powers, it could save her."
She watched the flashback with Celestia pouring is magical powers and showed Caballeron the flower. He smiled and thanked the princess taking the powers. He then gave it to Daring Do letting her sip it.
"And it seemed to have worked on her. She felt better the next day." Luna said. "That's also when she gave birth to a very healthy filly."
Rainbow Dash then realized the picture Daring Do had wasn't her niece. It was her daughter. "Ohh. That makes sense."
"Their daughter though did not come out as they thought she would." She said.
"What do you mean? She didn't die being born did she?"
"Nope. She just looked now where like her parents. Her coat her cyan blue and her man was filled with colors of the rainbow. Do you have a clue who that was?"
Rainbow then looked at the filly that was in Daring Do's arms. She couldn't believe it. The way Luna describe the filly was corrected and there was no other filly that had her coat and mane. She looked just like Rainbow Dash. That's when she realized...
"That was me?"
Luna looked down at her and smiled nodding her head.
Rainbow's heart stopped. She remember being raised a little in a orphanage but never knew Daring Do could possibly be her mother. "But..... But why was I sent to the orphanage? Did she not want me?"
"I tried to tell you the night you cried for her, but you misunderstood. Maybe This will show you."
Soon Rainbow saw herself as a filly sleeping in her room. She also saw Daring Do peeking through the door to see if she was still asleep. She then continued to fly out of the house and fly off leaving her daughter alone. Soon Rainbow saw Daring Do catching her daughter following her and decided she had no choice but to take her with her.
She watch the two of them watch the hench ponies and Caballeron eating hay.
"Caballeron left you two because he felt he had a much better future without you two, but he still missed you a lot." Luna said.
Rainbow Dash continued to watch the flash back and heard Daring Do's voice say "Okay sweetie, I need you to stay here and to bit move or make a sound. Do you understand?"
"But mommy I wanna help." She heard her tiny voice say.
"You're only helping me by staying here. Please stay here for mommy."
Rainbow could see herself as a filly and always wanting to help. But she still didn't understand how she could forget her mother?
"Okay momma." She said.
Daring Do smiled at her daughter and started to disguise herself with leafs for a beard and her hat smash like an old Stallion's hat. She then pop out of the bushes and got the hench ponies attention.
"I have to come to believe, that you have a special crystal for sell." She said in a scratchy voice and drop a bag of money in front of her.
Seems back in the day Caballeron still drooled for money. The hench ponies and him were up in front to see the golden coins. As a filly, Rainbow could see herself that she didn't like it when Daring Do gave away money.
"Well I did have another burr but he's not here, so sound like we have a deal." Seems he had the life crystal in his hoofs all along.
Just when Daring Do was about to each for it...
GROWL!!
They both looked up and saw Ahuizotl come from the bushes and was filled with rage and demanding. "Caballeron! The crystal!"
Caballeron didn't move. Now he was filled with fear. Daring Do on the other hoof took off her disguise and snatched the life crystal from Caballeron. Ahuizotl growl louder and attacked.
"Oh no!" Rainbow said as a filly watching the fight. "Mommy is in trouble!"
"Ahuizotl was still back in my young days?" Rainbow looked up at Luna.
"Yep. By now he's a hundred and fifty years old." Luna said.
Daring Do was fighting Ahuizotl in the flashback and was making success. No trouble was being made. Soon his cats attacked and she fought them instead of the bigger cat.
"Stay away from my momma!" Rainbow saw her filly self run to stop the cats.
But when he heard the voice, Caballeron ran to her and stopped we running by blocking her way. "No! You cannot fight young lady!"
Rainbow looked up at her and true to keep running, but he kept blocking her way. "I need to help momma!"
"No. You can-"
By then, Ahuizotl's tail grabbed Rainbow's waist and was holding the small filly down. She screamed in fear and tried to escape but there non.
Daring Do looked up and saw her daughter being hold by the enemy. Now she didn't know what to do.
"Oh no." Rainbow said as she watched herself being held against her will.

To be continued...

A/N: have to go. It's about to die. Plus I'm hungry. I'll do the next chapter very soon and hope you guys liked this one.