Chapter 2

THIRD PERSON POV.

"Hello, mother." Maya smirked at her mother who had an angry face with tears in her eyes.

"I am not your mother anymore, what the hell are you doing here?" Her mother sneered with anger at maya whose smirk widened.

Maya walked past her mother who tried to push her out of the house but luckily maya was stronger and taller. Her mother was a tiny, round lady that stood only at 5'3 feet or less.

It's been five years after all. Maya thought her mother would be dead by now. But no, here she is. She looks like she is dying honestly.

Maya took a moment to look at her. She could read her mother like the back of her hand. Before everything that happened, maya was so close to her mother, stella.

People always thought that maya has separation issues because she was always following her mother like a lost puppy. She would get sad and angry when her mother wouldn't be around, maybe she did after all.

Her once beautiful mother that had pale skin and big beautiful doe eyes was now tanned and had tired wrinkles all over her face. Her amber eyes that were once bright golden was dark like the night.

Maya shook her head and scoffed. Of course, she would look like that. No doubt her siblings made her go through hell. They were always selfish.

"What are you doing here?!" Stella asked calmly but maya could see she was getting furious. Angry tears gathered in stella's eyes and her lower lip trembled.

Maya could feel pangs of pain going straight to her heart. It always hurts her to see her mother cry or if her mother is angry with her.

"I am here to take my things and leave." Maya said coldly. She could feel herself getting angry. "What a bitch, she is still the same weak woman."

Maya walked through the familiar house. It has been years since she was here, she hoped that she was going to the right direction.

She wasn't surprised when she saw her sister, Mira, was siting on the couch on her phone. Her sister looked up and her dark - almost black - eyes widened.

Maya just walked straight past her and to her room. It was still the same as she remembered.

Her ugly green and grey desk was dusty, looking like it hadn't been touched for years. Her bed had the same green covers that she hated. Everything was the same yet so different.

She packed all of her clothes that will probably not fit her but oh well, she is not spending money on getting useless clothes.

She saw her phone and it was surprisingly still working. She opened her phone and saw the home screen a picture of her and her mother.

She gripped the phone tightly and swallowed the lump in her throat while changing both home screen and lock screen black.

Like her life.

She could see mira leaning against the door, watching maya. Mira was probably twenty seven now. She had short, curly black hair that no one in the family had. Pale skin, Darkest brown eyes that belonged to the person maya hated the most.

She could feel fear and anger gripping her heart. She turned around and faced mira who was looking at her with a frown and her big dark eyes with tears.

"Maya, i-" mira couldn't even finish her sentence when maya quickly shoved her aside and ran downstairs.

Maya looked at her mother who was leaning against the wall and tears running silently on her face. She looked so tired and fragile.