Chapter 6

Third person pov.

Maya's eyes widened slightly when she heard her full name come out of his mouth. She looked in to his blue eyes that were set coldly on her.

Does he know? Is he going to fire me before i even started?

Questions came in to her mind quickly making her more anxious by the minute. She didn't want him to look at her in disgust and leave her like everyone else.

"You are two minutes late." Valentine said coldly yet maya could see his lips twitching. Did he love to mess with her?

Valentine looked at maya who looked at him with a deadpan face. Her plump pink lips set in a firm line and a beautiful pink tint coated her cheeks making her freckles more highlighted. Her hair was a wavy mess yet still looked beautiful, it was obvious from the way her shirt was too low almost showing her whole cleavage and hair a mess that she was in a hurry or just woke up.

"No, i am one minute late." Maya said and emphasized on one. Valentine looked at her with amusement in his eyes yet his face was still cold and distant.

Valentine shook his head at the stubborn girl and glanced at her. He smirked when he found her looking at his lips then quickly looked at his eyes. He stood up slowly and took slow, calculating steps towards maya whose heart was beating wildly in her chest.

He stood in front of her and looked down at her while she looked up at him. He suddenly had the urge to fuck her. Here, on his desk, on his glass wall that only he can see through and no one can see what they are doing.

He took a sharp deep breath and looked at maya who was checking him out. She looked at his blue button up shirt that was clinging on his huge muscles and his black pants that showed his huge hard on.

She looked up at him and saw him looking at her intensely. He was so close yet so far. She wanted him closer, she took a little step closer to him slowly and he just gawked at her every move.

Valentine sighed then shook his head. "You are late nonetheless, bambino piccolo." He said in amusement and maya's brows frowned. She didn't know Italian that well but she swore the word he just said is 'little baby'.

"I am not little nor am i a baby." Maya said with an adorable scowl on her face. She looked up at him with her hands on her hips with her brows frowned and lips in a firm, straight line.

He wanted to chuckle and pinch her cute cheeks and pull her in his chest but refrained. He smirked and crossed his hands over his chest making maya glance at his hard chest that was inked in tattoo.

"Let me show you what you are going to do." Valentine said and walked out of the room making maya huff and stomp after him.

They stood next to the bar and valentine looked down at maya who still had her brows frowned and a pout on her lips. He shook his head and put on a cold facade and reminded himself not to just throw her over his shoulder and kidnap her.

"You will serve the drinks but don't go in the VIP under any circumstances." Valentine said sternly and thankfully maya wasn't stupid not to hear the warning in his voice.

She nodded and looked up at him. He nodded back and continued. "Your uniform is in the changing room, ask anyone to give it to you. You finish at twelve pm."

Maya nodded and looked at valentine that was leaning down slightly to talk in her ear over the loud music. Maya turned her head slightly and her pretty mouth fell open a little when she realized how close his face was to hers.

She looked up at his eyes to find them on hers. Emotions swirling in his beautiful bright blue eyes making her glance at his lips then at his eyes. His lips was so close to hers, she could smell his minty breath mixed with scotch. Her favorite combination.

Valentine cleared his throat slightly and looked down at a disappointed maya. He nodded at her and left quickly before he could do something he wouldn't regret.

Maya looked at the bar and saw that Sebastian was working. She sighed and made her way to the changing room by heart. She saw a sign on a door that said 'changing room' and sighed in relieve.

She opened the door quietly and peered around the room only seeing a girl with dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes and red, small petal lips. Maya made her way towards her and the girl looked at her curiously.

Okay, time to get out of my comfort zone.

"I am maya, i am new here and val-" maya cut herself off and glanced at the girl who looked at her cautiously. "Mr hernandez told me to tell anyone to give me a server's clothes."

Maya looked at the girl who was still eyeing her. For the first time, maya didn't find a girl attractive. Sure, she was beautiful but there was something off about that girl. Maya didn't know why but her gut told her so, she always trusts her gut.

"Okay, my name is Hailey and i will go bring you the clothes." Hailey said and maya simply nodded and muttered a small 'thanks'.

Hailey nodded and went to fetish maya the clothes. She came back a few minutes later with small booty shorts and low v-neck tank top that was too small for her big tits.

She looked at Hailey indifferently who held the clothes patiently. "Uh, okay." Maya said and took the clothes. She began removing her clothes without caring if Hailey was still here or not. She heard a gasp then a door slam but ignored it and continued to change her clothes.

Minutes later maya glanced at her self in the mirror and cringed. Her ass was literally pecking out of the shorts and her boobs were showing too much than she liked. Sure, she wore a dress that showed skin but not that much skin. She wasn't comfortable but she got to do that if she doesn't want to lose the only job that she have.

She sighed then began making her way out of the changing room to serve drinks to rich, bratty assholes.

Five hours later.

Maya tiredly made her way to the Changing room while stomping and huffing. Five hours. Five hours of serving jealous bitches and rich dudes that tried to touch her inappropriately.

She was so close to losing it and snapping at all of them but surprisingly what made her calm was when she thought of valentine and his bright blue eyes.

Maya quickly changed her clothes then chugged down a cold bottle water. She sighed then made her way out of the changing room while looking at the floor not paying attention to where she was going.

Maya felt something hard hit her nose and she could feel her self stumbling back. She heard someone curse in Italian then strong, huge arms wrapped around her small waist.

She caught a wiff of his masculine cologne and knew immediately who it was. She panted lightly as she could feel his hot breath on her neck making goosebumps appear.

She looked up and was slightly surprised to find furious, dark blue eyes staring in her light brown ones.

"Mierda."

**************************
Hope you like it :)