2

The next day

Jimins pov

I stand outside in the courtyard waiting for the girls.
Ailee walks out first and I look at her

She smiles "good morning princess" I scoff "don't call me that" We both wait for jungkook to come out

We both wait for jungkook to come out.

After 3 minutes jungkook walks out and huffs "Y'KNOW THAT'S KINDA DISRESPECTFUL!" she walks over to us dressed in

Ailee looks at her "ew. What are you wearing! Is that from a supermarket?!" jungkook nods "uh yeah? I live on the streets, of course it is. I ain't some rich bitch" she looks at me "morning!" she waves to me.

I chuckle "good morning" she smiles and I look at them both "right your first task. I've lost a ring in here,find it" I point to the mud

Ailee sighs "have you got any gloves and protective wea-"
Jungkook shrugs "okay! What's it look like?" I show her a photo. She nods

She walks to the mud and then rolls her sleeves up and starts to search around.
I look at ailee "go on" she sighs and crouches down and then pokes the mud "oh this is disgusting!"

I roll my eyes and watch them both.
This is a test to see who will do things for me if I need and who won't.

15 minutes later

Ailee stands up "I cannot do this! This is disgusting!" I stare at her "you literally have been poking the mud the whole time" she nods "and now my finger is dirty!"

"FOUND IT!"

We turn to jungkook and my eyes widen seeing her covered in mud holding my ring. She walks to me "i did it" she holds my ring out to me. I laugh a little "you need a bath"

She looks down at herself "oh, is there a lake?" I stare at her "what?" she nods "how I get clean?" I shake my head "no-" ailee cuts me off "you smell so bad! GUARDS! TAKE THIS GIRL TO THE BATH!" the guards walk over and grab jungkook

Jungkooks eyes fill with panic. I gasp "stop!" they let her go. My eyes darken "show her where the bathroom is" they nod "yes your majesty" jungkook giggles "back in a moment!"

She puts the ring in my hand and follows the guards inside. I look at my ring and smile a little "she did it" ailee nods "yes but no princess would get that dirty! That was disgusting! I'm surprised she's even allowed inside the Palace!"

I sigh "yeah well a princess isn't so disrespectful to other women" I walk away from her and back inside the Palace to find my mother.

So.. From today I've found out ailee is a posh bitch and jungkook will do.. Pretty much everything and doesn't care if she gets dirty or muddy..