7

4am

Jimins pov

I yawn a little and look down and gasp a little noticing jungkook isnt on my lap anymore. I look around.

We both fell asleep while reading a book together. I stand up and see her sat at the table with a small lamp on while she was reading a book.

I tilt my head and then step towards her but stop when the door opens. I hide behind the couch so I can't be seen

I poke my head around the side of the couch and see ailee walk to jungkook and glare at her "you will not be with the princess. I will be the next queen" jungkook nods "yeah most likely"

Ailee grips Jungkooks shirt "I'll kill you if you get in my way of the princess again" Jungkooks eyes widen and she then nods.
Ailee shoves her onto the floor and walks out the room.

My eyes widen and I go to speak but I watch as jungkook stands up and looks at the book "I suppose I won't be needing this" she closes the book and then turns the lamp off.

I gasp and then pretend to be asleep again. I feel her presence next to me and I then feel her kiss my head "thank you for the opportunity your highness... But ailee is the better option for you, not a street rat"

She runs her hand through my hair "I love you eonni..." i then feel her presence leave the room. I feel my heart shatter.
I stand up and rush after her.

A guard grabs my hand "princess what are you doing out of bed?" I try and get away "where is jungkook?" he smiles "she went for some air" he then wraps an arm around my waist "you must be so tired. Let's get you to bed" I sigh "you don't understand! I need to talk to jungkook!" he pulls me to my bedroom "have a good sleep your highness"

He then closes the door. I turn around and see ailee led in my bed in lingerie.
Ew..

I then spot an open window..
I smirk and take my crown off and chuck it onto the end of the bed.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun and then climb out the window and sneak past the guards and through the gate without being seen.

I look around.
I need to find her!....i need to tell her that I love her too...