4

Later that evening

Jimins pov

I

see jungkook standing far away from the Royal jewles while ailee is up close and looking at them. Ailee looks at me "so when I'm queen I'll be able to wear them" I cross my arms "if I choose you then yes"
I look at jungkook "would you like to have a closer look?"

She shakes her head "I'll just be accused of stealing so no. I'm okay. I can see from here" I sigh "nonsense" I walk to her and grab her hand and pull her towards the jewellery. I see all the guards step forward

I glare at them "stand down" they all step back and jungkook sighs "they're very beautiful your majesty" I smile "these are real diamonds and Ruby's and emeralds, real gold" she looks at them fascinated "they're gorgeous...i feel so poor just in the presence of th- ah!"

Ailee shoves her out the way and she trips over bumping into a stand and gasps when a vase falls off its stand and breaks. Her eyes fill with fear "oh no.. I'm so sorry!!"
My eomma rushes into the room and gasps "No!!"

The guards make jungkook stand up and jungkook then manages to get out their hold and picks up all the pieces "I'm so sorry.. I-I didn't mean to! I can fix it-"
My eomma glares at her "take her for punishment"

My eyes widen when the guards grab her arms tightly making her wince. I huff "it wasn't her fault! Let her go!" everyone looks at me.
I cross my arms "ailee shoved her out the way, its not her fault!"

I walk to the guards and make them let go of her, tears roll down her cheeks "I really didn't mean to" I nod "I know, it wasn't your fault"
I look at ailee "it was hers" ailee gasps "I didn't know she'd break anything! And she stood on my foot! It was self-defence"

My eomma nods "she needs a punishment. I knew I couldn't trust a street rat in the Palace" I move my arm in front of jungkook "don't touch her" jungkook looks down "I'm really sorry" I grab her hand "Im taking her to my room to calm her down. Take ailee to the ballroom and I shall be there in a minute"

They nod and I pull jungkook to my bedroom and close the door behind us. She sniffles "your mother is right...im just a street rat" I shake my head "that's not true. You can be so much more, maybe even a princess" she shakes her head "I broke one of the vases!"

I shake my head "no, because it wasn't your fault. Ailee shoved you and you fell. Plus that vase was ugly and wasn't even a family heirloom, it's just a vase my mother liked. Nothing important" I wipe her tears "keep your head up princess"

I see my old tiara on my bedside table. I smile and put it on her head "don't want your crown to fall" she looks at me and I run my hand through her hair "you're doing so well for someone who has never been in or near royals before.. And between us? You're winning"

She smiles a little "I am?" I nod "so far. You're the one I want to chose. Make me certain on my choice~" she nods "yes your highness" I smile "call me eonni. Or jimin, okay?" she hesitates but nods "okay"

I smile "good. Now since there are no maids or anything in here, do you actually like that dress or do you want something a little more comfortable?" she nods "please" I nod and then grab her some of my clothes which are small for me.

I hand them to her and she turns around "can you?-" I undo the zipper on her dress and she then turns back around blushing a little as she takes the tiara off and then takes her dress off.

My breath hitches a little
Holy mother or namjesus....

She then puts the other clothes that I've given her on

She looks down "thank you" I stare at her "I know you have a beautiful face but I didn't really expect you to have a gorgeous body aswell" she blushes "thats not true" i smirk "well I think it is~"

We laugh a little and I then put the tiara back on her head and sort her hair out a little making her smile a little.
We then walk out my bedroom and to the ballroom where I see ailee flirting with one of the guards.

Jungkook stands in front of me facing me making me smile and ailee gasps and runs over to me "you're ba- why is she wearing a tiara? Where is mine?" I shrug and jungkook scoffs "up your ass like your head"

I snicker a little and ailee smirks "well at least I'm not a thieving little street pig" jungkook crosses her arms "at least I actually have a chance with the princess unlike somebody" ailee laughs "you actually think jimin will pick you? Oh don't make me laugh"

Jungkooks looks at me and I smile "that's enough girls." ailee nods "yes your highness. Sorry your highness" jungkook nods "sorry eonni"

Tonight one of them will sleep in my room with me and then tomorrow the other one will sleep in my room with me..
I don't really want ailee sleeping in my room at all but I have to do this.

"alright girls. Ailee, you will be in my room tonight. Jungkook tomorrow night alright?" I cross my arms and they both nod.
Ailee moves closer to me "this will be fun~"

I glare at her "you touch me once in a way I don't like you will sleep in the dog cage" she steps back and goes silent.

Tonight is going to be horrible..