9

A few days later

Jimins pov

We all stand in front of my mother as she smiles "today will be the final test and the final decision" I see jungkook fiddling with her fingers. I tap her hand and she then holds my hand making me smile.

She looks at me and smiles a little, we both then gasp a little when ailee grabs my other hand quite tightly.
Jungkook sighs and then slowly pulls her hand away making me huff and rip my hand from ailees grip.

My mother smiles "the final test.... Is a loyalty test" a bunch of prince's walk into the ballroom holding a bunch of briefcases.
Ailee looks around but jungkook just stands looking at my mother.

I walk and stand next to my mother and make eye contact with jungkook.
All of the princes open their cases and inside is a bunch of money.

My mother looks at the two girls "go ahead. Pick a Prince" ailee squeels a little and runs to the most handsome and rich Prince.
Jungkook doesn't take her eyes off me.
I smile and then nudge my eomma a little, she looks at jungkook and gasps a little

Ailee laughs "she didn't even listen! So I win and i-"

"it was a test of loyalty...not who can pick the most handsome Prince with the most money.. By running to that Prince without hesitation.. You have lost" jungkook cuts her off

I look at her shocked. Ailee walks to her "the hell did you say to me?" jungkook turns to her "you heard me" ailees eyes darken and she mumbles something making jungkook smirk "you can threaten me all you want. But just know if I ran out now, the princess would run and find me... If you ran out she'd let you rot in the forest"

I snicker a little and my eomma laughs a little but tries to hold it back.
Ailee scoffs "and how are you so sure of that?" jungkook smiles "because she did it before.. She hates you ailee!? You're a desperate, attention seeking, golddiging slut!"

Ailee shoves her backwards "I am not!" she nods "yes you are!!! The first time you slept in a bed next to the princess you tried to sleep with her!! You tried to steal royal jewellery to 'show your wealth' AND you make EVERYTHING about you!!!"

Jungkook pokes her chest "and I'm through with it. I'm more than a street rat...I'm more than you'll ever be" she scoffs "you have nothing!" I shrug "it's not about what I have! It's about who I am.....now, you have lost.. Bye bye"

Ailee nods "yeah right. Fucking bitch you don't know that"
They both turn towards us again and I look at jungkook who bows "I'm sorry your highnesses" ailee nods "you should be"

I try and hide my laughs when jungkook kicks the back of ailees legs and makes her fall over. My mother snickers "alright ladies that's enough!" ailee starts to force tears from her eyes "I was just assaulted!! GUARDS!! GUARDS!!"

Jungkook stands up and none of the guards move.
Ailee looks around "g-guards?" my mother smiles "these guards are not for you to control. They are for the future queen to control. Jungkook... Command them"

Jungkook looks at me shocked and I nod.
She then looks around "uh... Guards! Get this woman off the floor!" some guards walk over and pick ailee up off the floor

Both ailee and jungkook look at us shocked. I walk to them and smile "I have made a decision and it is very clear who I have chosen" I grab both or Jungkooks hands "will you be my queen?"

Jungkook nods "I will!" ailee gasps "NO!" my mother huffs "guards. Take this woman off the Palace grounds and make sure she never comes back" the guard pull ailee out the Palace.
I pull jungkook closer to me "you were amazing"

She smiles "I guess I just realised the truth" I gently kiss her head and hug her and she then hugs me back.

That decision was so easy and I'm so proud of jungkook for realising the truth..