10

A few hours later

Jimins pov

I chuckle seeing jungkook getting surrounded by maids while they try and get her ready for the huge celebration tonight.

Jungkook tries to get away and looks around and I laugh and whistle "away from the princess!!" all the maids step back and I walk to jungkook "baby? You alright?" she looks at me and blushes "I uh.. I'm just not used to all of this"

I gently kiss her cheek "want me to help you get ready?" she smiles and nods. I pull her to the walk-in closet and she gasps "this is a whole bedroom full of clothes!!" I nod "there is also a smaller closet over there with many many clothes in to. And then this" I open the door and her eyes widen

I look at her "these are just yours" she gasps "wait

I look at her "these are just yours" she gasps "wait.. Really?" I nod and then look around for a dress for her while she stares at the tiaras.

She's so cute..

I then get an idea and grab bed hand "babygirl. Follow me" she looks at me and I pull her into another room. She gasps "whoa.."

I smile and look at her "wanna wear this one?" I gesture to the dress

Jungkook blushes "am I allowed to? Its so gorgeous" I nod "I got is specially made just for you

Jungkook blushes "am I allowed to? Its so gorgeous" I nod "I got is specially made just for you. I had a feeling I'd chose you in the end so I had this made for you" she smiles "its gorgeous"

I nudge her arm gently "just like you" she laughs a little and we both start to get ready for the big celebration.

Fuck I think I really love her..
Maybe..maybe I should actually ask her to be my girlfriend tonight..
Or..
Maybe my wife?.. No no that's too quick.

That would be ridiculous!