8

The next day

Afternoon

Jimins pov

I

hide in an alleyway away from guards who were searching for me. I see a little boy walking in the street and a car driving. My eyes widen and I smile a little when jungkook runs out and picks up the boy and rushes o to the sidewalk.

I watch her as I wait for the guards to leave.

The guards all leave and I put my hood up and walk over to jungkook who was bowing to the parents of the little boy.
I look at the parents and they gasp "y-your highness.."

Jungkook stands up "huh?" she turns to me and gasps "eonni!" she looks around and then grabs my hand pulling me into an alleyway "what the hell are you doing?! The whole kingdom is searching for you!"

I nod "but you left.." i look her up and down and then stare at her outfit

She sighs "just pick ailee.. She's better at all this princess stuff. I'm a street rat! I belong on the streets,youre a princess, you belong in the Palace" I shake my head "you can be a princess jungkook! Just-"

She shakes her head "just go back jimin, pick ailee and rule this kingdom together"  she goes to walk away. I grip the top of her shirt and pull her to me "i don't want ailee. She's a slut and a bitch" I kiss jungkook deeply making her eyes widen.

She moves her hand to my wrist and slowly melts into the kiss.

I hear a gasp and jungkook pulls away quickly. We turn to the end of the alleyway and see guards stood there, jungkook steps back and looks down "we didn't-" I grab her hand and walk to the guards pulling her behind me "take us back?"

They nod "certainly your highness" the guards escort us both back to the Palace. Many times jungkook tried to get away but I don't let her.

We walk into the Palace where I see my eomma stood there. She looks at me and gasps "jimin where we're y- ohhhh" she looks at jungkook who was looking down..
I smile and nod a little

Ailee walks into the room in the shortest dress I have ever seen. She gasps "Princess!!" she runs over to me and then looks at jungkook "she's back?" I glare at her "yes, and if you threaten her again then I will have your head placed upon my gate. Understand me?"

She nods "yes princess. What's the next contest?" I roll my eyes "the next one is who can shut the fuck up for longest and leave me alone" I pull jungkook to my bedroom and look around "what dress would you like kook?"

She looks at me "Why did you come and find me jimin?" I turn to her "well I couldn't have my future queen wandering around the kingdom" her eyes widen "what?" I smirk and then pull out a dress for her "change into this. I'll be back"

I walk to the bathroom to get some things for her.
I walk back out and drop everything in my hands seeing her now wearing

She looks at me and blushes. I snap back to reality and pick everything up and walk to her. I stand behind her and gently brush her hair, she sighs "this dress looks so expensive" I shrug "just a few million. You're okay"

I style her hair nicely and then move and stand in front of her "so gorgeous" I stare at her and then gasp "aha!" I walk to my closet where I keep all my tiaras and crowns and jewellery.

I pick up my most expensive golden tiara and then turn to her and place it on her head, she looks down and I then tip her chin up "chin up princess. Don't want your crown to fall" she blushes as we make eye contact.

I sigh "god you look like a fucking angel.." i step back and stare at her.
My mother walks into the room and gasps "oh jimin... She looks like a queen" I smile "she does doesn't she?" jungkook sighs "i-"

I walk to her and grab her hands.
My eomma smiles "remember daughter.." i turn to her and she winks at me
"you need to pick one jimin"

I know exactly who I'm gonna pick!!!